💸15💸

A week or so later
Yoongi went home to change and grab some things to prepare for the day. It's Friday and so you were both tired as hell but that won't stop you two from loving each other. Throughout the whole day, you exchanged small glances and occasional touches without causing suspicion from anyone you two don't know the relationship between the two of you. Oh, and the project is finished and surprisingly nothing happened after the lap situation.

The day went smoothly until it came to lunch. The two of you along with Ryujin sat in the cafeteria, eventually, her friends Yeji, Lia, Yuna and Chaeryoung joined the of you each of you exchanged help and introduced yourselves. The seven of you sat in a nice atmosphere until that was broken.

"Yeah, that's what I told her but she's one stubborn girl I guess." Yoongi is explaining a story from one of your fave time calls in the past

"Well I'm sorry that I want you to stay safe, I don't think that asking a random stranger for advice on sex and kinks is that safe let alone even comfortable." You defend yourself as the others just laugh at your bickering. The laughter however stops when a presence is felt behind Yoongi and you.

Turning around you are met with the one and only San. 'Can't this man just take a hint and leave us the fuck alone' you think as you roll your eyes at him and he returns the same to you. "What do you want San? We finished the project already so far as I know we don't need you anymore so why are you disturbing our time here" you ask him with a sharp glare into his eyes.

"I'm not here for you I'm here for my boyfriend," he says with a sly Kirk looking down at Yoongi. "Come on babe I have to show you something" he continues and everyone stares in confusion.

"What? Who are you calling your boyfriend? Look San I'm not interested in you and I told you this before could you please kindly but not so kindly just piss off?" Yoongi snaps at him, his once little patience has officially run out from the man not being able to take a hint.

"Not your boyfriend? Ok well maybe not yet but I can make you rethink that," he warns the latter as the other looks at him with confusion written all over him.

"What the hell do you mean think? I'm pretty sure I know I don't want to be your boyfriend since I already have a girlfriend. Unlike you I'm not a cheater so why would I even consider rethinking?" Yoongi asks

"Well, what if I tell the whole school about your little extracurricular behaviour and pathetic past? What do you think they would say about that ha? Do you think you will still have your six friends beside you after hearing it? Trust me don't think Jimin would like to hear that his role model is a secret sub let alone to a girl." San threatens yoongi and the other just looks up at the man with wide eyes in horror