💸16💸

"You really have a lot of guts don't you San? You're willing to expose your old friend just because of jealousy? And don't even try to deny it because I can tell just by the way you look at Y/N, you never loved me San you want my body not me. So go ahead and tell everyone that I'm a bottom, that I'm a stupid little sub who drops to his knees as soon as he's instructed to. Or do you want to tell them that I used to be bullied?! That I was beat so bad I was hospitalised and almost committed suicide afterwards?! Or that I cross dress and like to feel more flamboyant to show off my body?!  Tell them I like it up my ass, tell them how I faked my whole life, tell the whole word how much of a fucking loser I am."

He takes a deep breath, by this time he stood up and was shouting at the top of his lungs at the latter who was slowly backing away from Yoongi and he just continued to step closer and closer to him. The whole cafeteria has now gone silent at the commotion and are all looking towards you're direction. San is opening and closing his mouth like a fish unable to answer any of his questions.

"And don't you think I'm done," he turns towards the crowd "we'll you heard that right?! I've faked my life to all of you. It's actually funny how long I went without breaking the character of tough bully Min but here I am, no I'm not mean or aggressive hell, I can't even remember the last time I actually tried to hurt someone outside school. But yeah. Laugh all you want guys, but I don't care. I'm done hiding who I am but remember this, even if I am just a sub, I can still bite your dick off so stay the fuck away from me understood?!" He screamed out and everyone replied with a nod and a 'yes'.

Yoongi sits down and hugs you as he begins to shake in your hold, even now when he acted all tough you know him well enough to know he's absolutely terrified about what others will say or do to him after his confession and you know he needs to be comforted as soon as possible before he has a panic attack and that's the last thing you want.

"Guys me and Yoongi are gonna head off if that's fine, I think this whole situation tired him out." You said as all the girls nodded in agreement.

"Take care of him Y/N he looks really vulnerable right now, I think it might have overwhelmed him a bit" Lia said as you nodded in agreement and headed out the school.

Time skip
After the two weeks f you left campus you once again found yourselves at your house on the sofa wrapped in a big fluffy blanket and a film playing very quietly in the background even though it was just for some comforting noise as the two of you snuggled into each others embraces. "You did so well today baby, I'm so fucking proud of you." You said as you left kissed on the top of his head.

" You said as you left kissed on the top of his head

You two lay like this but with the roles reversed ^

"Thank you. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you though." He confesses as he looks up into your eyes with a bright gummy smile. He begins peppering small kisses all over your face as you two giggle at the silly move.

"What do you mean? Honey that was all you. I didn't say one thing or even made you say it. It was you honey. It was all you." You reassured as he just looks at you and shakes his head at you and replies with a quick no. You raise an eyebrow at his movement and look at him with a questioning gaze.

"Nope, it was because of you that I realised that I shouldn't be ashamed of who I am, I am me and even with all my trauma and issues people have to accept me as I am and as long as I don't accept myself others won't either. You helped me love myself again without feeling shame about it. I can out to the school thanks to you. I don't know what I wild have done without you. I don't even want to think about that. I just want to think about how cheesy I sound right now and how much I love you...mommy" he finishes with a wide smirk and bursts out in laughter along with you. He did truly love you and you felt the same and you made sure to show him that ever minute the two of you spend together. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So like there is one more chapter left after this and then I am coming out with a new fic!!!