🤑💸12💸🤑

Warning: slightly mature towards the end. Next chapter will be fully smut so there is a sneak peek at the end 🤑
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your heart drops for a moment when he tells you that he needs to talk to you, but after taking a moment to think you slowly and timidly nod your head in agreement. "Yeah go in then. What do you have to tell me."

He takes one deep breath before opening his mouth and speaking "umm... god how do I say this? Me and San, we have a complicated past. When I was in high school, even during the bullying, we kinda did stuff together. We were both confused about our sexuality and so we decided to explore it together. We because like friends with benefits slash fuck buddies and until I met you we remained like that. I know he had feelings for me, he made that very obvious each time we saw each other; but after I met you I only had my eyes on you. Yes, I felt bad. Both for playing with his feelings and leading him on and also because it was almost difficult to leave him for you." He said all this while looking into your eyes and holding both of your hands.

"Ok, but did you go back to him? Because from what I saw earlier that's not what it looked like." You asked him in genuine confusion.

"I know but I can promise you that as soon as we made it official between us being together, I cut all ties with him and never talked to him again. He tried to reach out to me over and over again and I just kept ignoring him and turning him down telling him that I have you as a girlfriend and that I don't need him anymore. He wasn't having it and continued to harass me with his need and stuff but after getting nowhere he finally gave up, at least that's what u thought. When he came over and you were in the kitchen he started asking me stupid questions whether I wanted to go back to him or if I loved you and pulled me onto his lap. I froze and couldn't move, I wanted to get off and slap him but I couldn't it's like I became paralysed and stopped functioning. I promise that what you saw was all him and I never, ever, ever wanted today to go like this. I love you and only you. Not him. And it will never be him. I promise." He finished his recollection of the previous events with a wide smile, looking into your eyes.

You grabbed him suddenly by the waist and pull him into your lap; he squeaks in surprise and you smash your lips together. The kiss is messy and full of love. This is the way to tell him he is forgiven.

You continue to make out, he lets out breathy moans and slowly you travel your kisses down to his neck and collarbone. "Fuck I love you so fucking much kitten." You say as he moan's louder at the nickname as you continue marking him.

"Ahh. Mommy, I'm so fucking hard right now. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me like there is no other chance to fuck me. Please." And with that, you lost it.

You pick him up and carry him upstairs to your room. Once you're in, you throw him on the bed and he lets out a gasp at the sudden action. "Do you want any toys baby? I know you like using them, but if you want this to be more romantic then that's fine as well. Today you can decide. This night is about you." You say.

"Yes, but you might be surprised." He said timidly

"It's okay baby, I will almost do everything you want unless you want me to piss on you, then that I won't do but just tell me what you want," you say and he giggles at the stupid kink suggestion you made.

"Haha no nothing like that, but I want you to tie me up, and blindfold me as you fuck me, hard with either your pussy or a dildo. As I said I like cock as well and have experience taking it, h still do it at home alone sometimes so no need to be scared to hurt me." He said shyly looking down at the sheets while playing with them.

"You sure you can take all that? If you are then come pick a size. I have a couple we can use, I may also have a strap if I'm correct." You tell him and he snaps his eyes up to face you. His eyes sparkle with joy as he will finally be able to live his fantasies out with you. The one he loves the most.