Weakness

Kassvin limped out of the room with Valkyon by his side. The Dragon Is out of soothing salve but he promised so they went to the infirmary for more. Unfortunately though, the infirmary is running low and the pharmacist sent them to the alchemy lab to order a new batch.

"I'm sorry, if that helps." Valkyon said as they're walking down the corridor.

"It doesn't, but I appreciate the sentiment. I've no regrets."

"My, my" He said coyly. "That's the best compliment I've got after a night of-"

"Oh, sod off." They stop in front of the labs enterance to finish the topic up." There's no way people don't kiss the ground you walk on! And I'm out here waiting for the perfect opportunity to call you a two door white fridge!!!"

"I'm not going to pretend I know what a fridge is." He opened the door. "Oh hey Eza."

"Valkyon." The elf nodded in greeting. His hands are full, he's brewing something foul looking. "It's on the wide shelf, second ledge from the top, grey box with blue writing."

Valkyon retrieved the box full of little glass containers, Kassvins too short. Also can't lift his arms above his head because he's in agonizing pain.

"How'd you know what we wanted?" Kassvin asks. He's already fed up with all the hocus pocus he can't understand, this place doesn't need mind-reading jackasses like this.

"I spoke with Ewelein yesterday, and I could hear you talking in the hall. Did you know that there's vents in the wall?" He poured an even more dubious looking liquid into the mix. "Really, keeping it a secret is pointless. Everyone kno-"

"Bitches be like: bitches be like, like being like the bitch that be like. Like, bitch??" This thing again, what does it mean...

"What does that even mean??" He gave up trying to figure it out on his own.

"I'll explain later, we should get going." Valkyon said, already out the door by the end of the sentence. He never explained it, sadly.

...

Valkyon has to work today, wich Kassvin considers a personal attack to him. He would rather be glued to his dragon boyfriend for 17 hours each day.

He's got SOME free time tho, and he decided to spend it by putting that soothing salve on Kassvins aching back. (Actually, every ounce of muscle on him hurt but he can reach those parts himself) Val's been apologizing every five minutes for not knowing any better, he feels like it's his fault.

I mean, it is, he could have refused Kassvin, but 'please, for me?' is his biggest weakness.

"I remember defeating Lance in a duel...." Kass said, laying face down on his livingrooms floor. Still no mattress, but that doesn't make this massage any less enjoyable.

"You're deceptively strong." Valkyon wiped his hands clean on his thighs. "All done."

"Well, no. Actually Valkyon, I'm not done. You're just lazy and don't want to keep rubbing!" Kass sat up, feeling wobbly.

"That's what she said."

"..."

After a few seconds of staring at each other, Valkyon barely keep it together and Kassvin begging for the sweet release of death, they start laughing.

"So-" Kass wipes tears from his eyes. "So I kicked his ass?"

"You kicked his ass a lot. I can count his victories on one hand." He smirked. "But that was when we were kids, I wonder if-"

"Are you challenging me?" He hopped on his feet, the balm numbed him down to the bone, he can't feel the burning of his muscles. "I'm game!"

Valkyon remembered the times Kassvin let him win. He could return the favour.