Chapter 4

Author's Note

Val wrote most of this chapter since I wrote the last one. Also thank you Abomination 118 for the review, it made our day <3

                                                                                                            -Adelle

Editor's Note

Prolly my favorite chapter- We meet Horror >:3 He's da best

Abomination 118 is from Quotev. They cool

                                                                                                           ~ Valery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You groaned; your head and neck stung like crazy. What had happened? You remembered slipping, black tentacles had grabbed you, and you had felt a bony hand choke you. Now you were lying on cold, hard rock. Where were you?

Your eyes fluttered open but all you could see was black. Your eyes soon adjusted to the darkness. You tentatively propped yourself up with your elbows. You studied the room before you. You were sitting in a black, dark cell, chains were attached to the wall but, thankfully, not on you. Someone had bound your injured ankle. Some of black goo that had been lying around the tree was stuck to your arms, legs, dress, and a little on your cheek.

Groaning, you stood up, stumbling slightly; you felt dizzy and lightheaded. You used the wall for support and stood in silence for a minute, listening to see if anyone was around. Whispers soon reached your ears. You could barely make out what they were saying.

"She's awake."

"hOw Do YoU kNoW tHaT?"

"I heard her, ya idiot clock!"

"I'm NoT a ClOcK aNd YoU kNoW tHa-"

"H-hello?" You called out. "Is anyone there?" 

The voices went silent. You, and whoever was talking, stood silently for a couple of minutes before you began limping over to the cell door. Grabbing onto the cold metal bars, you peered around the area outside your cell.

It was all black and rocky, like one of the old medieval castles from back then. In front of you, through an open archway, lay a large staircase that had several platforms and cells along the way down. It was dark except for the few torches situated next to the cells and staircase.

"Hello?" You called out again, your voice stronger this time. "I know you're there. Will you come out, please?"

A sigh came from your left. "If we come out, will ya promise not ta freak out?" 

"nO! wE aRe NoT cOmInG oUt At AlL!! nIgHtMaRe'S oRdEr'S!" 

'Nightmare?' You thought. 'Where have I heard that name before?'