Chapter 25

Author's Note

Sorry we were away for so long, we were off on vacation. Hope you enjoy!

                                                                                                             - Adelle

Editor's note

Again, only been a few minutes- ThE pOwEr Of ThE fUtUrE-

                                                                                                             ~ Valery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I promise.

"YoU tWo ArE sO cHeEsY." You looked up, to see Error and the others staring at you and Nightmare. 

"Get a room." Dust added jokingly. 

"I THINK IT'S SWEET." Dusk said defensively. You blushed and looked away. 

"Hey, if you don't like it, you can leave." Nightmare said briskly.

"I tHiNk I wILl." Error said annoyed. 

"hey, i think it's lunch time." Slim added casually. 

"Oh, yeah!" You exclaimed, then stood up, taking Nightmare's hand. He chuckled and let you guide him to the door. You followed the others, then noticed Dust whispering to the others. They giggled at whatever Dust had said, but Cherry began scolding him.

"Whatcha talking about?" You called. 

Cherry turned red and replied hastily, "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, HUNNY." 

You raised an eyebrow and looked at Nightmare. Nightmare looked unimpressed, then smiled at you comfortingly. He then turned to glare at Dust and said seriously, "Answer her question. Dust?"

Dust looked pale, and began stuttering, "I-I, it wasn't about, well I mean it w-was, but you know-" 

"Cross. What did he say." Nightmare said briskly, interrupting Dust's stuttering. 

"He made a comment about you, Y/n and last night." Cross said obediently. 

You blushed, but Nightmare just glared, seemingly unaffected. "Well, nothing happened last night."

"Then why was Y/n naked?" Horror asked confusedly. 

"N-naked??" You stuttered, blushing harder.