Chapter 18

Author's Note

Thank you for reading and enjoy!

                                                                                                                                 - Adelle

Editor's note

Hope you enjoy!

                                                                                                                                  ~ Valery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightmare stood before your doors, Y/n closing them. Before she closed the doors all the way, she turned and smiled at him, saying, "Good Night, my King of the Night." 

"Good Night, my Queen of the Day." He whispered under his breath.

He stood there for a minute before teleporting to his room. He flopped onto the bed and sighed. Then snapped his fingers for Dusk. 'She's already made a permanent change by naming him. If she leaves us, me, I'll never be able to forget her. Will I?' Dusk walked out of the shadows and stared at the disaster that was his room.

"PERMISSION TO CLEAN THIS MESS?" Dusk asked flatly. 

"Permission granted." Nightmare mumbled back. 

"WAIT, REALLY?" Dusk asked, surprised. 

Nightmare looked at him tiredly, then said, "Yes, really." Dusk smiled at him, then began tidying.

"ITS BEEN A FEW YEARS SINCE YOU'VE SUMMONED ME LIKE THIS. WHAT'S TROUBLING YOU?" Dusk said as he looked disapprovingly at the ripped painting of Nightmare and Dream. "PERMISSION TO FIX... THIS?" 

Nightmare sighed and replied, "Permission granted. You can clean and fix whatever you'd like." A silence filled the room as Dusk snapped his fingers and used his magic to restore the painting. "It's Y/n."Nightmare whispered.

Dusk inhaled loudly. "SHE'S NEVER GOING TO LEAVE US. EVEN IF SHE DOES LEAVE US PHYSICALLY, WILL SHE?" 

Nightmare chuckled. "You know me well. That's what I'm afraid of.

"WELL, BEFORE WE FOCUS ON THE BAD, LETS FOCUS ON THE GOOD. WHAT HAPPENED AFTER DINNER?" 

Nightmare smiled to himself. "She kissed me.

"AGAIN?" 

"Well, yes, but not because I won a game this time.