Chapter 23

Author's Note

Same warning as last time. Also, this is our longest chapter! :D Enjoy!

                                                                                                             - Adelle

Editor's note

I was like, This isn't the longest- oh wait it is. Enjoy, my darlings! Mwah!

                                                                                                              ~ Valery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You awoke late into the night, shivering. Nightmare groaned, and whispered, "Why are you shaking?

You moved closer to him, and said, "I'm cold." Nightmare nodded sleepily and, releasing your legs, he used two tentacles to pull your blanket over you and him.

You pulled the blanket around you, then snuggled into Nightmare. "Thanks." 

Nightmare yawned and replied sleepily, "Anything for you, my Queen.

You heard his voice fade and he began to snore gently. You giggled and kissed him on the cheek. "Goodnight, my King."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N! WE DON'T KNOW WHERE NIGHTMARE IS, AND, OH, BREAKFAST'S READY!" You sleepily looked up at Cherry, who was sitting on his cart in the doorframe. You peered sleepily at him, only revealing your head. You saw Cherry tense up and steam began pouring out of his spout. You saw Horror and Cross quiet Cherry as he fumed and whistled.

Killer instead spoke up, "U-um, well, you found him... t-take as long as you'd l-like, breakfast is on h-hold." Killer stuttered every other word, getting extremely flustered. 

Error glared at Killer, then gave you a flat look as he closed the door, saying, "yOu DiSgUsT mE." You tilted your head confused at what had just transpired and heard Nightmare chuckle.

"What's so funny?" You asked him grumpily. 

"You don't know why they were acting so weird?

"No." You replied nonchalantly, laying down next to him. 

"Look at the position we're in, then realize all they saw was your head." You looked down, and flushed a deep red. You and Nightmare were entangled comfortably, but maybe weren't in the most PG position. And if he only saw your head... you blushed at the thought of Cherry thinking you were naked.

Nightmare laughed at your reaction, then using his tentacles, pulled you on top of him. You blushed at the gesture. Nightmare was laying on his back, with you sitting on his stomach/hips. One tentacle was wrapped around each leg, holding you down, and his other two tentacles were wrapped around your torso. Your face grew hotter at the confident smirk on Nightmare's face, all traces of embarrassment from last night gone.