Epilogue

Author's Note

Hope you guys enjoy! There will be bloopers after this chapter~

                                                                                                                              - Adelle

Editor's note

I hope you guys have enjoyed the book! I love you all! Mwah!

                                                                                                                             ~ Valery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been three months since Nightmare and the others were freed, and three months since you and Nightmare were engaged. Dream had planned most of the wedding, but said he wanted to keep some parts as surprises. You and Nightmare wanted just a simple wedding with only close friends and family, but Dream insisted on having half the multiverse come.

"I want the whole world to know about you and Nightmare!!" He had said. You and Nightmare eventually agreed if you and him didn't have to greet all of them. Dream had agreed reluctantly. Dream had gotten the wedding cake. You had asked to keep it simple, and he may or may not have gotten a ginormous quadruple stacked cake covered in laced white and purple designs. You and Nightmare got a laugh out of Dream's idea of 'simple'.

But now here you stood, waiting for the doors to be opened so that you could be officially married. Your godfather, Mr. Smee, walked up to you, asking, "Are you ready?" 

You smiled eagerly. "Ready as I'll ever be!" 

He looked at you affectionately, then kissed you on the cheek with tears in his eyes. "I'm so proud." 

You laughed and said, "None of that now! I don't want to start crying before I start walking!"

He laughed and said, "Alright then." 

He offered you his arm and you gladly took it. The wedding march began and the doors opened. You were met with a long room filled with skeletons, humans, and monsters of all shapes and sizes. Your eyes widened and you began to walk down the aisle slowly, soaking in everything you saw. Your eyes traveled to the walk way, which was glowing a dark black, but every time you took a step, that area turned a gorgeous purple. 'One of Dream's surprises, no doubt.' You thought to yourself, amazed.

You then looked up to see a stunned Nightmare. You smiled shyly at him. He blushed, but continued to watch you fixedly. As you neared him, you were met with a line of groomsmen. You hadn't really had any friends back at the village, so Cherry, Cross, Horror, and Dusk were your honorary bridesmaids. Error, Killer, Dust, and Dream were Nightmare's groomsmen.

Cherry and Dusk had helped you with your hair, makeup, and dress. As you neared the altar, you turned to Mr. Smee. He had tears in his eyes and you kissed him on the cheek. He hugged you, then sat on the pews. You then joined Nightmare at the altar. He looked at you with a look of bliss and happiness like no other in his eyes.