Chapter 6

Author's Note

Hello! Val wrote a lot of this chapter, Enjoy!

                                                                                                                - Adelle

Editor's note

Welcome to Jurassic Par- I mean, chapter 6! The beginning is the other's pov, so we get more chaos. Enjoy! 

                                                                                                                 ~ Valery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So... what's the plan?" Nightmare asked. 

"YOU ASK HER TO DINNER-" Cherry started. 

"ThEn YoU TaLk To HeR-" Error continued. 

"She falls in love an', boom, the curse is broken." Horror finished contentedly. 

"I don't think that's how it works.." Nightmare said uncertainly. 

"Of course that's how it works! Now go be romantic!" Horror said exasperatedly.

Nightmare turned towards your door, took a deep breath, and lifted a fist. Quickly, he pounded on the door, making his team jump back at the sudden noise. 

"Don't break down the door!" Dust hissed. 

"What was I supposed to do, pet the door?!" Nightmare retorted.

"jUsT, uGh, HeRe, I'lL dO iT." Error waddled over to the door and lifted his arm, gently knocking. 

"Yes?" Y/n's voice sounded through the closed entrance. Silence followed until Error jabbed Nightmare's leg, who let out a grunt in slight pain.

"What was that for?" Nightmare growled at him. 

"SaY sOmEtHiNg!" Error growled back. 

Nightmare huffed before saying, "Hello.

"Um, hi. Who are you...?" 

"I am Nightmare." He replied calmly. "Will you join me for dinner?"

Immediately, after Nightmare had said that, his team had a small panic attack. 

"Oh my gosh, did he say that too fast?" 

"That did seem a bit rushed!"