Chapter 7

Author's note

This is a fun chapter :3 Enjoy!

                                                                                                                      - Adelle

Editor's note

Here's Chapter 7! Enjoy!

                                                                                                                     ~ Valery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok." You said, smiling widely, the others beaming back at you. 

Before you could say anything more, a loud boom sounded through the room. The doors to your room slammed open, revealing a very happy Horror and a very annoyed Error. "Y/n!!" Horror exclaimed excitedly. "It's dinner time!!"

You looked at him confusedly. "But Nightmare said, 'If she doesn't eat with me, she doesn't eat at all'." 

"Nev'r mind what Nightmare said," Horror waved a candlestick dismissively. "Everyone needs to eat and ya look especially hungry." Well, Horror was right, you hadn't gotten to eat that dinner you had made for Bradley and yourself.

"i'Ve ToLd YoU bEfOrE aNd I'lL tElL yOu AgAiN, wE WiLl NoT dIsObEy NiGhTmArE's OrDeR's!" Error shouted. 

"Aww, come on, Error, where's th' fun in that?" Horror smiled playfully. "Now, come on." Horror beckoned for you to come and you obliged.

You followed a very happy Horror and an extremely annoyed Error down exaggeratedly long hallways to the dining room. The four other members of the team were following close behind. Finally, you reached your destination.

Pushing the doors open, you saw a huge room that could easily fit two hundred people in it. A huge set of doors at the end of the room sat peacefully. The room had multiple windows decorating the walls that almost reached the ceiling. Between the windows, many different tapestries hung loosely. Each had different images imprinted on them, seeming to tell a story.

The table in the middle of the room looked long enough to hold fifty people on each side. Instead, it had six small chairs near the door, three on each side, and at the head, there was a huge, black, throne-like chair. You gazed in awe at the room, taking it all in. 

"COME ON, HONEY." You felt Cherry's cart push you from behind.

You walked forward, still gazing around the room. "Come, come. Sit, sit." You hear Horror say happily. Removing your gaze from a particularly interesting tapestry, you saw Horror pull out the throne-like chair and point to it. Walking over, you sat down and the chair was pushed into the table. It felt weirdly comfy. "Only th' best for th' guest." Horror grinned.

He jumped onto the table and clapped his candlesticks together twice. Immediately, the doors in the back burst open, revealing a dozen tall skeletons dressed in black holding trays of food. Your mouth dropped. The skeletons came striding into the room. "Who are those guys?" You asked when you finally found your voice.