Chapter 19

Author's Note

I hope you like fluff~ Enjoy!

                                                                                                                      - Adelle

Editor's note

Fluff alert! Enjoy, my rubber duckies! Mwah!

                                                                                                                          ~ Valery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N? Y/N, WAKE UP, HUNNY." You awoke to Cherry's voice.

You groaned, stretched, then rolled over mumbling, "Two more minutes..." 

"COME ON, BREAKFAST WILL BE SERVED IN A FEW MINUTES." 

You sat up wearily, then remembered yesterday. Your eyes widened and you looked to Cherry. "Cherry, didn't you say me and Nightmare had to fall in love?"

Cherry looked away uncomfortably. "YES...BUT WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH BREAKFAST?" 

"So, does that mean we both have to fall in love..?" You asked curiously, ignoring Cherry's question, all drowsiness washed away. 

Cherry looked at you expressionless for a minute before smiling and saying, "YES, WHY DO YOU ASK?" You blushed and looked away, trying to think of an answer. Cherry giggled and said, "YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER THAT, HUNNY. NOW, LETS GET YOU DRESSED."

You smiled graciously at Cherry, then headed towards the closet. You dressed in (Choose your outift) and walked out of the closet to Cherry, who was smiling to himself contentedly. "What's got you so happy?" 

Cherry smiled wider and said, "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, HUN, LET'S GET YOU FED."

You two began walking towards the dining room when you asked, "Where's the cart?" 

"WHAT?" 

"You know, the cart that carries you and Killer? Where is he by the way?" 

"OH, BOTH ARE WAITING IN THE DINING ROOM." You nodded and hummed in understanding as you approached the dining room.

The door handles glowed a dark red before you reached for the doors and both doors were opened. You saw Nightmare and the others talking. Nightmare looked confused and the others beyond excited. They turned to see you, all beaming at you. 

You smiled and said, "Good morning!" Everyone said 'Good morning' back as you took your seat next to Nightmare.

The others quieted and looked at Nightmare expectantly. "Um.. Good morning, Y/n, did you sleep well?