Chapter 14

Author's Note

Breakfast time! While writing this I kept thinking it was dinner :p Enjoy!

                                                                                                                       - Adelle

Editor's note

Man, that picture is making me hungry.

                                                                                                                       ~ Valery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cherry looked flatly at Killer, then turned to you as you giggled and said, "Shall we?" 

Cherry smiled sweetly up at you and replied, "WE SHALL."

You followed Cherry as he joined Killer atop the cart. You walked alongside them as Cherry hummed a catchy tune. You continued to walk next to the cart, the squeaking of a wheel occasionally breaking the silence, until you arrived at the dining room.

Error, Dust, and Cross already sat on the table talking. They stopped talking to turn and smile at you. You smiled back and said, "Hello!" 

Right as you heard Nightmare say behind you, "What...?"

You turned to see Nightmare standing at the door with an overexcited Horror next to him. "Come! Come!" Horror happily called to Nightmare. 

"What's she doing here?" Nightmare asked Horror confusedly. 

"She's eating with us, silly!"

"Oh." He followed awkwardly, giving you a shy smile as he passed. You smiled back, cheeks warming slightly, and he quickly looked away.

Cherry and Killer had seated themselves next to the others. Nightmare sat parallel to you across the long table. Horror had witnessed the small scene between you and Nightmare and a scheming smile crept across his face as an idea seemed to hit him.

He hopped over to you and motioned with one of his candlesticks for you to come closer. You followed his instructions, and he began to whisper. "Would it be too much of a hassle for ya ta move and sit next ta Nightmare?" He finished with a curious smile.

You replied, "Not at all!" 

Horror beamed up at you and said, "Follow me, meh sweet." You got up and the others watched you as you walked alongside Horror, who was hopping on the table. You sat next to Nightmare and he smiled down at you, light blue dusting his cheek bones.

He turned to the others, who now were crowded on the other side of the table. They were looking at you and him as if you were some kind of soap opera and a plot twist had just occurred. When Nightmare turned to look at them they started to do many different motions.