Chapter 1

I walked towards a young girl.She looked of the age of 17.Younger than me I'm 19.She looked sad,as I got closer I saw tears running down her face.I frowned.

Me:Hello

Girl:*crying*Leave me alone...

Me:Thats no wayto treat someone whos trying to help you,now whats wrong?

Girl:Sorry,*she looks at me*I-I was just dumped by my boyfriend

Me:Oh no that's sad,I know what can cheer you up*I put my hand in my bag pulling out a small white flower.It looked like a tulip*

Girl:*takes it*T-thanks

Me:Come on lets get you home,its almost 11 at night.*put out my hand*

Girl:*takes my hand and smiles nodding slightly*My name Hollie,whats yours?

Me:Danny*starts walking*

We talked for awhile,she didn't seem to notice we went into an alley,or just didn't care.I got to a dumpster,and stopped walking.She seemed confused.Oh,how I remember the blue of her eyes,as blue as the sky.Sadly,that didn't last.

I took out my hammer,it had dried blood on it.Her eyes widen in fear and backed up into the brick wall behind her.I pinned her and smirked,with a sly look in my eyes.

Me:Your beauty is out standing

Hollie:What are you going to do to me?

Me:Oh,just something I would rather kept secret,but you'll see

Hollie:*has fears in her eyes*

I kiss her and frowned.

Me:*my eyes turn a light blue*I'm sorry,honestly.*eyes go back green and the sly look is back*So,lets do this,Prey.

I slam my hammer into her side,breaking her ribs.I quickly cover mouth,as she screamed.I felt a warm liquid touvh my hand,through my glove.I smile insanely,as I keep slamming my hammer into her side,then she fell to the ground,dead.

I started to walk off putting my hammer up,I heard what sounded like a baby crying.I look in the dumpster,the place the sound was coming from.There sat a baby,it was a female.My eyes went to a light blue again and smiled.

"Come here,your ok"I said picking her up and comforting the baby.She stopped and looked at me,and smiled.A teethless baby smile.I took off my hoodie and wrapped it around her.I decided to go home,since no one else was around and I was getting tired.

I carried her in my arms as I walked home.I think I'll call her...Kohitsuji.Meaning lamb in Japanese.She feel asleep,a block away from my apartment building.I took off my gloves and stuck them in my bag.

I walked in,the desk woman,Mrs.Reef looked at me.

Mrs.Reef:Whos baby is that Danny?

Me:Mine,I found her in a dumpster,on my way here,her name is Kohitsuji.Meaning Lamb.

Mrs.Reef:Oh,well I have old baby stuff from when my daughter was a baby,I'll swing by later to give them to you.

Me:Thanks

I said going to the elevator,as I realized that this baby could take my job away.Killing.

I looked down at her and out her down on my bed,she looked about 2 hours old.I should probably take her to the hospital,I'll do that tomorrow.

I took out a drawer that had my old shirts in it and layed her down in it,still in my hoodie jacket.I watched her till I fell asleep,and woke up,due to a nightmare.She was awake just babbling,I walked over.She was sucking on the zipped of my hoodie jacket.I chucked and picked her up.I heard a knock on the door,I answered it.It was Mrs.Reef,she had some clothes,for new borns,her size.

"Here,she looked about hours old so I decided to bring Janet's new born clothes."She said handing me the open box,I nodded "I'm bringing her to the hospital today.To see if she is healthy,and to get rights to own her."I said looking at Kohitsuji,she was looking at me."Theres also diapers in there,for her,you might want to check the one she has on too"she said pointing at Kohitsuji.I nodded"thanks"I say closing the door.