Chapter 6

I decided to leave Kohitsuji with Mrs.Reef,I wanted sometime to think about the nightmare and to get some drinks at this bar near my apartment.ButterScotch Bar.As I walk to the bar,I see a woman,looks my age is walking into the bar.She had blonde highlights in her almost black hair,hazel eyes.I have to say she looked hot.

She wore a mini light pink dress,with black boots.I could barely tell anything else,as she looked at me.She did a small smile with the hot pink lips.I could barely tell that she winked and went in.I finally get into the bar sitting down at the bar.I order a couple shots before I got a glass of beer,the bar tender said it was from the lady over at a small booth.She was clearly biting her lip.I nod a bit taking a sip before going over to her.She had that twinkle in her eyes that made her look even hotter.We flirted a bit soon getting a bit drunk.I ended up taking her home with me.

I called Mrs.Reef telling her that Kohitsuji needs to stay the night.She said alright,as I hung up...Let say I had some fun of my own,that night.I woke up seeing the hot and sexy girl,next to me.I had an headache,normal for hangovers,but I got over it quickly.I got up going to fix me some food,as I did this I saw the girl walking into the kitchen wearing my t-shirt."Morning."I said putting a bowl of cereal on the counter.

"Morning Danny."She said in response.I found out her name the next few seconds seeing her wallet on the floor.Kelly.Cute,I guess.A knock on the door told me that Kohitsuji was being dropped off.I open the door as Mrs. Reef handed me her.I cuddled her for a few seconds,talk to Mrs. Reef.I shut the door,putting Kohitsuji in her walker with a few toys.Kelly smiled at me,I soon realized I need to go to the store.I we t over to Kelly."Can you watch her for me?"I ask with a smile.She smiled and kissed me.I kissed back then going to th store.

-No one's POV-

Kelly look at Kohitsuji,picking her up.She cried,Kelly's eyes widen and she got an angry look."Shut up!"Kelly yelled,making Kohitsuji cry more.She shook Kohitsuji,roughly she heard the door open she quickly put Kohitsuji in her high chair as she cried.Danny walked in smiling awkwardly."Forgot my phone."