Chapter 14:6 years later

-Dream-

I sit in the closet holding Kohitsuji and Andy,along with Juliet.They all were crying,I hear them walking around the house.I let the kids go and look at Juliet,I kiss her."I have to,I want to protect you,and the kids.""N-no Danny please we need you."She says through her crying.I wipe the tears from her face.I look at Kohitsuji and Andy,I get to their level.I kiss both their heads."Keep your mother happy,stay strong..."I look at Kohitsuji whose crying."My baby girl...My princess,protect them.Always wear a smile on your face no matter what."I say as tears ran down my face."Daddy no...Please stay!"She said crying.I wiped her tears away kissing her head.I grab the hammer from the shelf above us,this will be the last time I see them.I knew it.I walk out the closet taking a final look at them.I shut the closet I start crying.I run out of the room hitting one police man in the neck.Others start shooting me I felt pain."I love you!"I yell as loud as I can before....Everything went black.

I sit up in the bed with tears running down my face,I cried as quietly as I could so I wouldn't wake up Juliet.I guess I didn't achieve not waking her up.She sat up pulling me to have my head on her chest."What happened Danny?"I took a deep breath."It was a nightmare....I-I'm fine..""It doesn't look like it Danny."I look at her,tears running down my face."I'm sorry....I don't want to be gone,I want to protect you guys.Not leave when I'm needed."I say feeling the knot in my stomach grow in size."But the knot wont go away,I want to stop but I can't""Stop what Danny?"She said concerned in her voice and on her face."Killing....."I say looking away.She stays quiet,just looking at me.I look back at her."I didn't kill since we dated...The nightmares wont stop.""I don't care Danny....I know its wrong,but I found that box under your bed when I gave you my daughter's baby stuff.I knew for a while,you're the best father ever,and the best husband."My eyes widen as she kissed me.

I kissed back,soon I got on top of her.I slipped my tongue into her mouth.She pulled me closer to her,I smirked in the kiss.I took her shirt off,along with her pajama bottoms.I then slipped my pajama bottoms off,kissing her neck.She let out small soft moans,I took her bra and panties off,along with my boxers.I stick myself into her,I hear her moan.I hump as I hear her moan,I go faster as her moans get louder.I hear her moan louder and it fades as I stop and get from on top of her.She looks at me with a smile and I smile back."I love you""I love you too."She lays on my chest her arm around me,Mine around her.We fall asleep.

I wake up seeing she already got up,I hear Andy and Kohitsuji in the kitchen I get up and get my boxers on along with my pajama pants.I walk into the kitchen,The kids eating breakfast and playing,smiling and giggling.I smile."Morning"I say sitting at the table as Juliet sets my plate down."Thanks babe."I say kissing her,she's smiles.
I can't believe She knew for years.I'm glad she doesn't care.Maybe tonight I will go out and get rid of this knot in my stomach.Yeah one last time.