Parenting

We got home,I went up to my apartment,I went in.Oh.My.God.Baby stuff everywhere.Everything pink and white.I went to my room,I saw a white crib.Looks like Mrs.Reef been here,I hen realized my stuff been in my box,that was where the crib was.I put Kohitsuji in the crb and looked around,I looked under my bed,seeing thebox.I took it out and looked through it,she didn't touch anything.Thank god!

I looked back at Kohitsuji,who feel asleep.I smiled and layed on my bed.Day 2 of being a father.

I woke up hearing her crying,I got up and picked her up.I had to think,I then realized it,I'm normally up at this time."Its okay baby girl,calm down."I said quietly to her,she looked at me tears going down her cheeks.I smiled,as she held onto my shirt,I think I should probably change and feed her.I took her to the changing table thingy(Mrs.Reef labled it).I shanged her and got her some,apple juice?Mrs.Reef went out helping me with my baby girl.

I gave it to her and let her sit in her high chair drinking it as I ate an apple.She mostly finished it so I put it in the sink and threw away my apple and went to bed.

I tried putting her in her crib,but she cried so I decided to let her sleep in my bed next to me.We fell asleep about 5 minutes later.I didn't hear her till morning when I woke up to her babbling.I looked at her,and got up"come here baby girl,lets change your diaper and feed you something."I said picking her up.

I went to the changing table thingy and changed her diaper,I put her in the high chair.I saw a note on the fridge:

Dear Danny,

I bought some apple sause for Kohitsuji,buy some baby food for her when you go to the store.

Well,thanks Mrs.Reef I guess.I put some in a bowl and fixed her some juice.I gave it to her.I got me some cereal and sat near her.She ate making a mess.I sighed,bath next the let her play for a while,while I clean up.

"I think I got this parenting thing down,don't you think so?"I said smiling at Kohitsuji.She giggled,as she licked the apple sause off her hands.Babies are so messy,but cute.I heard her scream,I looked at her surprised.She just babbled away.I shook my head chuckling."Is it all gone?"I ask walking to her,she reached to me.Cute.I picked her up and and I grabbed a green towel and went to the bathroom.I saw sitting in the bathtub,a baby bath thing.Mrs.Reef went out of her way,I'll thank her later.I started warm-ish water.As the note above the soap holder.I took off her footie pajamas and diaper and put her in the baby bath thing.I washed her and wrapped her in the green towel.

'I walked over to the diaper changing table thingy and put her in a diaper.and got a blue dress out with a bow,I put her in the dress and put the bow on her.Adorable.She smiled at me and I picked her up.Having a baby doesn't seem as hard as people say so.Whatever,I gave her,her juice.She drank as she went around in her walker.She bumped into somethings,but kept going.I got up and picked up the picture she knocked over,then out of no where she ran into me,I laughed as  I moved.Then she rolled to me again,hitting me."Are you chasing me now?"I said looking down at her,she laughed.I shook my head.

Kohitsuji just stoped going after me and rolled to the living room part of the apartment,with the TV on.She stopped infront of the TV she watched it.I walked into the living room part,seeing her watching 'The Big Bang Theory.'Well then,I sat on the couch and watched it too.When Sheldon knocked on Lenor's door she would hit her cup on the walker babbling every time Sheldon said Lenor.I laughed,she likes Sheldon.

———————————

The picture is of Kohitsuji as a kid.