Chapter 11 No More Secrets

I began to the same alley I was shot in,finding the bags.I pick them up Kohitsuji walking infront of me,I put on my bag that was close to the small amount of blood.He didn't take anything,and my hammer was in it.We started to go to the house."Daddy why did he fall?"I hear Kohitsuji ask,looking at me walking.I looked at her,she always saw me in blood,and I told her about that woman who hurt her as a baby.She knows I will kill for her,even if they are family."Daniel Edward Richards!"I hear my mother yell from behind us."Because he was scared of me."I quickly say,and looked behind me at my mother.

She had a scared,but angry face."What did you do?!"I sigh,my eyes turn green.Little fun fact,I get my looks from her,I have my dad's personality."What do you mean?"I say turning around."That man didn't jump,you know that."I smile,and shake my head."He was scared,he was like how did I live with the bullet in my head then I just pulled the bed away from the button,then he jumped."I say lying.I turn back around putting most of the bags in my other hand grabbing Kohitsuji hand,walking home.

We get home,going inside.I let Kohitsuji color in her room as I wrap her presents.I heard Bear barking,I got up going to her room,she was climbing on her dresser.I picked her up off the dresser."No ma'am,you don't climb on your dresser,it could fall and hurt you badly."I say with a frown.I heard my front door open as Kothisuji nodded.I walked to the kitchen and see my mother closing the front door."You are aware your granddaughter's birthday is tomorrow,right?You should be shopping."I say crossing my arms."Danny did you kill him?"She ask worried and scared.

"Why would I kill him?!I wouldn't even think about killing him,I just wanted to talk to him.He must've thought differently."I say getting angry."My own mother accusing me for someone's suicide!"I yell as I heard Kohitsuji walk into the living room."Your a lot like your father,Danny and that weird behavior t the hospital."She says walking towards me.He killed 3 different women while with my mom,because they wouldn't stop trying to pick fights and tried to get him to cheat on my mom.Hes in jail for life,and I'm planning to take Kohitsuji to the jail to meet him."I just woke up from getting shot in the head!Of course I will be acting differently,and you know I wouldn't become my father."I say looking at Kohitsuji,she hugged my leg.I picked her up."Leave,you better be here for your granddaughter's 4th birthday."I say pointing at the door.She looked at Kohitsuji and had tears in her eyes.

"Go!"I say leaving the room,to Kohitsuji putting her down."Play with Bear."I say going to the kitchen.I finish wrapping her presents and putting up Bear's things.I put the nametag on Bear's collar and put his bed in Kohitsuji's room.My mom left an hour ago so I decided to cook dinner with Kohitsuji's help.I cooked chicken nuggets with fries.We both like chicken nuggets,so why not?We sat in the kitchen eating,I took a drink of my mountain dew,while she drank tea."Why did you yell at granny?"She asked eating her fries."She was being a bi-I mean she said I was a killer.""But you hurt that woman who hurt me."I sigh with a smile."Thats different I was protecting you,while I didn't hurt that man.""Oh."She said dipping her chicken nugget in her ketchup.

She ever says I killed anyone ever again,I will killer her,She doesn't and shouldn't know.