Chapter 7

~No ones P.O.V~

Danny looked at Kohitsuji,frowning.He picked her up holding her."Its okay,daddy is leaving only for a little while I'll be back soon."He said putting Kohitsuji back in her walker.She gave him the stuck out bottom lip.He awed at her,with a smile."Kelly will watch you,shes a very lovely and kind woman."He said sticking his phone in his pocket grabbing his keys again.Leaving.

~Danny's P.O.V~

I left,out of the hotel completely.That was the first time she did that face.I walked to the store,not spending a lot of time there as girls gave me goo goo eyes.I mean 2 of these girls looked like 13 and 14.I checked out going back my apartment.When I got there I saw Kohitsuji sitting on the couch next to Kelly.Kelly watching TV."I'm back."I say putting stuff up.I heard Kohitsuji crying again,but louder.I put more stuff up,then hearing Kelly scream shut up,then Kohitsuji screaming,well more like screeching.

I ran in there seeing Kelly shaking Kohitsuji.My eyes widened,as rage filled me."What the fuck!"I yell my eyes turning green.She looked at me wide eyes,throwing Kohitsuji on the couch,which only made this situation worse.I ran and picked up Kohitsuji seeing a bruise on her cheek.I felt tears threaten to come out."Oh my fucking god,your so dead."I say growling.She backed towards the wall.I go up to her pinning her to the wall."You were trying to hurt my princess."I say feeling my teeth clinch.

I saw Kelly start crying."I'm sorry!!"She yelled as I slapped her."If you can hurt my baby girl,then you should have no problem going against me!"She held her cheek.I put Kohitsuji in her crib,and grabbed my hammer.I walked back into the living room,seeing her coward in the corner.I pulled her to her feet and smashed her in the chest where the her heart was.She spat out a lot of blood falling to the ground breathing hard,I hit her in the dead killing her.I grabbed  her dead body using her hand to open the window throwing her out,I live on the 6th floor.

I ran and went to my baby girl.I saw she was giggling.I guess she loves it when daddy gets rid of bad people who hurt her.I will protect her no matter who I have to get rid of.She is my princess.I guess you could say I am her guardian angel.