Chapter 10,Shot

I felt blood run down my cheek.No.

I looked at the man before I fell to the ground,the last thing I saw was him throwing the gun next to my head.I can't die,I can't I need to raise my baby girl!I tried to get up,I was too weak to move.I felt tired,more and more.t all went black.I saw my body,my eyes open.Tears falling from them.I watched as a girl ran to me,calling the 911.

The next thing I see is me in the emergency room with Kohitsuji and my mom.Kohitsuji at the end of the bed,my head wrapped in bandages unconscious.I watched my breathing slow,but still there.I woke up,noticing them both there.My eyes filled up with tears,I'm not ready to die.I began to think of how I saw myself almost ding on the ground.Kohitsuji looked at me as my mother left the room to get a doctor or nurse.I quickly hugged Kohitsuji,she hugged back.I'm not ready to die,because I am not leaving my baby girl.A doctor walked in,looking at me as I cried holding Kohitsuji.

"Danny Richards,your one lucky man.First on in our hospital to survive a gunshot wound to the head."I look at him,smiling slightly."I wasn't gonna leave my princess."I say crying still.Kohitsuji point at me.I looked at her,tilting my head."Daddy hair diffent!"She said having trouble saying different.I got up,bringing the IV with me to the mirror in the bathroom.They shaved the side of my head where the wound was.I removed the bandages as the doctor watched.The stitches weren't to bad,it needs time to heal."Did a guy with a broken shoulder come in?"I ask my eyes turning green."Uhm...Yes,why?"I pulled the IV out grabbing my clothes and changing.I left the room to the front desk as my mother followed with Kohitsuji."I need to see the man with the broken shoulder."I say in an angry voice."Are you family?"I nod as  she told me the room number.

I ran to the room,after telling my mother to stay in the waiting room.I went into the room and shut locking the door and closing the blinds."W-What are you doing?"The man asked as I turned to face him."You tried to take me away from my baby girl,my daughter!"I say walking to the bed.His eyes just widen in fear."What you don't understand is that I killed people with the same hammer I used on your shoulder"I say grinning evilly and maybe a bit insanely.I pulled the bed away from the wall where the call nurse button was.I pulled him out of the bed opening the window."Its been a while since I made a murder a suicide,I still remember the girl too.Beautiful and sexy.Yet she hurt my daughter."I say with a sigh,pushing him onto the window seal."I guess I'm a murderer with a daughter,and always will be.The I either loose her or the day she looses me the murders will stop,but for now they keep going....See you in hell motherfucker!"I push him out the window wiping the window then my eyes turn blue.

I run to the front desk faking a scared or sad look."I went into the room...He told me how he killed someone...He jumped!"I say forcing myself to have tears running down my face.The woman runs from behind the desk.I look at my mother and sigh with a smile wiping my face."Lets get my pain medicine and go home.""What did you do Danny?"She asked being worried."Lets go home Kohitsuji,I have to find those things I bought."I say picking up her up.