Murder at its finest

Later that night Juliet got the kids to sleep as I got ready to go out for the night.This will be my last time holding the hammer I always used.Juliet looked at me with a small smile."I haven't killed since I visited my father.Its like I am more like him than I thought."I say putting my bag on.I kiss her as the clock turns to midnight."Be careful Danny"she says as I nod."I will be careful,this is the last time I do this.I got away with it for years.I always worry of getting caught."
I leave walking into a club and sit at the bar.I see a woman sit by me."Hey handsome..."She says clearly under the influence of alcohol."Hey."She then starts touching my leg.I grab her hand before it gets close to my crotch.She frowns,"Come on...You know you wanna."I sigh,looks like a volunteer.I smile,my eyes turning green."Then follow me."I get up walking out of the club into an alley.It took about 5 minutes before she came out and to the alley.
I put my hand into the bag taking the hammer out and put my hand over her mouth.She had a drunken confused look.I wait a few minutes before I put the hammer up and walked off.This won't help killing this chick.I need to kill someone I hate I want to see suffer.I want to find Kohitsuji's father.The one who could if he wanted to take her away.I'm going to the hospital,with Kohitsuji tomorrow.First,I want to kill some one who hurt my wife.Chad Reef,cheated and broke her heart.He must suffer.
He's next...