At The Hospital Again

I wake up with Juliet next to me,with Andy and Kohitsuji.I look at them noticing I have a spot of pain on my head.Juliet smiled while Kohitsuji sat in the bed with me."Daddy you okay?"She said with a worried expression.I nodded,"Yes,I thinks so."Juliet smiles at my reply.I look at Juliet feeling the pain get worse,a nurse walked in seeing me awake before running back out.I heard her call for the doctor.I made a confused face.The doctor comes inside,I saw Juliet's eyes widen she was looking at the pillow.The doctor runs up to me wrapping bandages tightly around my head.I sit up more seeing blood on my pillow my eyes widen and I look at Juliet,Andy,and Juliet my eyes turning green.He hurt me...He made me bleed.He wanted to kill me."Daddy?"I hear Andy say worried.I look at him and relaxed a bit,Juliet knew what I was thinking I could tell by her face.She wanted him dead too,for hurting me.
My thoughts were disturbed by a sharp and intense pain in my head.I held my head eyes wide,trying not to scream.The doctor put something into the IV,it was a clear liquid.Just a few seconds later I fell back everything goes blurry before blacking out.I heard Juliet,she was worried and scared."Why is he bleeding?What is wrong with him?""The stitches were ripped open,we didn't notice it at first,we will find out what is wrong then stitch him back up."He replied.Then I heard Kohitsuji's voice before I fully fell asleep.
What I am guessing the stitched it up again.My head was shaved again.Juliet was driving a tired me home and Kohitsuji was in the car too,Andy wanted to stay the night with my mother.Juliet had the music on low and I looked out the window trying to stay awake.I barely got any sleep because of the pain and pain pills.I looked at Kohitsuji,she smiled at me I smiled back.Juliet stomach was a bit bigger than before.She really is pregnant,I smile and look at the round.Having another baby is nothing,It would be our youngest.Kohitsuji will be the oldest Andy our second oldest.I can't wait,I sit back and look at the road I heated Juliet hum.A melody we both knew,it was a song we both had played at our wedding.Everything is good right now,but there is a knot in my stomach and I knew why and who."The test of Kohitsuji's father came back."Juliet whispered to me."Who?"I asked in a whisper."It said Jonathan Mantels,wasn't that a guy who worked at the restaurant we went to the other week?"I nodded as my eyes turned green.Got him.
We got home and we went inside,Kohitsuji sat in the living room.Juliet and me sat in the kitchen.I ate a sandwich I made just moments ago,she ate some leftovers from the night before."I'll be leaving when Kohitsuji is asleep,I'm going after him."I say before I took another bite."Be careful,I don't you getting caught or hurt."I nod."I will be home by 1,I will try to be."I smile,she smiles back.