Chapter 5 Nightmare

I look around in my dark apartment,holding Kohitsuji,who was crying.I was behind the diaper changing table.I had a hammer next to me.I heard police sirens outside.I quickly stood up running to the closet.Sitting inside it,she stopped crying as I had the hammer in the other hand.I smiled at her."Its okay sweetheart,daddy will always be with you."I say in a whisper she smiled.I heard the door open.I heard boots walking across the floor.I layed Kohitsuji down and covered her in clothes.scooting to the other side of the closet.Pulling things over me,I left some space for me to see Kohitsuji and the door.I heard the closet door open,them pulling me out.I held my hammer smashing it into one of the cop's neck killing him.As I did the cop let out a scream,making Kohitsuji cry.I went to the closet picking her up.I calmed her as the other cops stared at me,pointing their guns."You made her cry."I say frowning eyes tuning green and blue mix.I heard a gun go off.

I woke up.My eyes wide in a could sweat,running to the crib.Seeing Kohitsuji asleep.I checked the clock.4:30 in the morning,It was just a nightmare.The first in years,I guess now that I am a father I am worried of being caught by the police.I'm not going to be going back to sleep anytime soon,so I went to the living room turning it on.The news."Last night we found the body of Ivory Hawthorne.Her head smashed in and broken shoulder.Not sure on other injuries,but the police is looking for the murderer.If you have any information about the tragedy please inform police,right away.That is all for tonight."I chuckled,well looks like they have no leads.I sighed as I looked through the channels.Finding The Big Bang Theory on.I watched it soon falling asleep on the couch.I slept there,until I heard Kohitsuji crying.

I got up,looking down at her crying.The last thing I say in the nightmare was a hole and blood staining her side.I felt my heart drop thinking about the nightmare.I picked her up holding her,going to the changing table.I changed her diaper and layed down with her,in my bed.We fell asleep about 10 minutes after wards.

The next thing I knew I was staring at the bloody limp body of Kohitsuji.Tears running down my face,eyes blue.The blood spot was growing larger.I looked at the police who shot her,I fell to my knees holding her closer,dropping the hammer.Crying,I looked at the cop,she was wide eyed.Not sure what to do.I then looked at her."Daddy will always be with you sweetheart."I say through sobs.I put her down,looking at the cop."Please,just kill me...I don't want to live without my baby girl...I killed that cop,I am a threat."I say tears running down my face.Last thing I heard before waking up was a gun shot and me falling next to Kohitsuji.

I woke up looking at her,she was looking at me as tears ran down my face.Nightmares...I hate them.I can't do this anymore,I don't want her to be killed or taken from me.I'm destroying that hammer,after on last kill.The last person you threaten to take her from me.He will die before I get rid of my hammer,for good.MY baby girl is the only thing that matters.As these thoughts go through my mind,I felt tears go down my face as I held her close.

The doctor will die.