Sorry, not Sorry (got7)

I recommend you have knowledge of the board game "Sorry" to better understand this oneshot. Or, you can just marvel at the chaos.

-----------

"I'm bored," Jackson said for the umpteenth time today.

"Stop saying that. That's basically all that you've been saying for the last few minutes," Jaebum said.

"Sorry hyung, but don't act like you aren't bored, too," Mark said.

Indeed though, everyone was bored and hanging out in the living room of their dorm, as it was their day off, yet the gloomy weather made them all too lazy to go outside. The only one who wasn't on their phone was BamBam, who had a small headache (from looking at his phone too much for the last while) and was now doodling on a random piece of paper.

"Well, if you're bored, what do you wanna do?" Jinyoung asked.

"Something that isn't just staring at an electronic," Jackson responded.

"Well, how about a board game?" Youngjae asked.

"You just NOW decide to give us that idea instead of when this all started and that would've gotten out of this endless loop of boredom?" BamBam yelled.

"Well, I thought someone else would've said something..." he muttered.

"Welp, better late than never," Yugyeom said, looking through their storage and slamming down a random board game, "Imma beat all y'all's asses at 'Sorry'. Alone. Not sorry."

"Oh, it's on!" everyone yelled.

They split into three pairs with Yugyeom as a loner (yellow) because "I can beat y'all even if I'm by myself." The other pairs were: Jaebum & Jinyoung (green), Mark & Jackson (red), and BamBam & Youngjae (blue).

"We're team MJ!" Mark said. {a/n: stan astro and stream "candy sugar pop"}

"We'll just be JJP," Jaebum said simply.

"And we are BamJae!" Youngjae said.

"Prepare to get beaten," Jinyoung said to everyone.

TIME SKIP (about 10 minutes)

"Alright, I give up, we're not winning," Jinyoung said, as one of their green pieces, once again, got kicked off the board.

"Sorry, hyung," Youngjae said apologetically, "but at the same time, you can't do anything about it. I did draw an 11."

"This is the sixth fucking time in the last 10 minutes," Jaebum mumbled to himself with a sigh.

So far, Yugyeom and Team MJ were the only ones with pieces in their Safe Zones, and Yugyeom was one square away from getting his first piece Home. MJ were four spaces away. The others were either not out of Start or just barely starting.

"My turn!" Yugyeom said, drawing a card.

"I swear if it's- too late." Jackson deflated.

"Yes!" Yugyeom yelled. He had drawn a 7, but as everyone knew, he could split the moves.

"One into Home, and this piece 6 spaces, slide, sorry Bam," he said. His slide had knocked not one, but two of BamJae's pieces out.

"Frick you," BamBam said, drawing the next card.

"Oooooo, a Sorry card," Jackson said, "Well, are you gonna use it or just move forward 4?"

"I don't know..." BamBam said, feigning a thoughtful look, "I'll just- YEET!" He smacked Yugyeom's piece out of the board dramatically. "Take that!"