Chapter 86

Zhuang Li completely understood his situation.

Simply put, this is nothing more than a strife involving the struggle for imperial power. With the blood of the previous emperor flowing in his body, he was pushed into a corner by his biological father. His mother, uncle, and everyone close to him should all have died in this political struggle.

Perhaps it was for the sake of a good reputation, or perhaps it was for the face of the family, those careerists did not kill him, but sent him into Le Zhengming's army. Because they know that this army will also be destroyed.

The conspiracy was intertwined, but it was still caught in two or three sentences by Zhuang Li. He has no time to take care of the past, and the most important thing now is to live. "Hey, you," Zhuang Li stretched out his slender index finger and hooked

it lightly, "I have something to tell General Le Zheng, you take me to see him."

It was dark, he strode over, and his voice was thunderous: "Are you kidding me? Do you think you are still the little Marquis?"

7480 finally came to his senses, wiped his face hard, and complained in his heart: Damn, even if there is no computer, these noisy humans will take the initiative to send information to the host, why are they so stupid?

"So I'm still the little Marquis?" Zhuang Li pondered in his heart.

7480: "..."

"I have important information to tell General Le Zheng about Zhuang Ran." Zhuang Li said sternly.

The strong man's swearing words were blocked back, and he believed it ten percent. You must know that this young man is Zhuang Ran's direct son. Although he is now an abandoned son, he has been doted on by Zhuang Ran for a while, so he should know some secrets that ordinary people don't know.

"I'll take you there." He opened the bars of the stable.

"Take me to take a shower first!" Zhuang Li tugged at the sticky, smelly clothes. He would not meet his lover with such a respectful face.

"Why are you doing so much?" The strong man glared, but he still took Zhuang Li to a tent and poured him a bucket of cold water.

"I want hot water." Zhuang Li's face was full of disgust.

"Fuck you..." The strong man threw his fists and folded his sleeves, ready to fight.

"You fight," Zhuang Li tapped his temple with his fingertips, his voice sloppy: "Break my head, I'm afraid I'll forget what I'm going to say later." The

strong man gritted his teeth for a while . , loosening the gums for a while, the cheeks are bulging, ups and downs, as if they will turn their faces at any time. After debugging for a while, he pulled away a wicked smile: "Wait, I'll boil water for you!" After

tossing for three quarters of an hour, Zhuang Li was wearing a clean military uniform and wet hair, and came to Outside the general's tent.

The strong man nodded at him with his finger, and warned him severely: "You wait here, keep your eyes honest, don't look at him!"

Zhuang Li squinted at him, clearly waiting idle, but showing complete contempt. He was born with a proud face, which made people want to be beaten.

The strong man nodded at him again with his fingers, his teeth creaking for a while, and then he opened the curtain and went in.

A vague voice of conversation came from the tent: "...he wants to see you."

"No, hasn't the twenty whip been hit yet? Does he still have the strength to mess around?