Chapter 98

Zhuang Li casually fiddled with the firearm and asked, "When you suddenly acquired this military library, what was the first thing that came to your mind?"

Zhuang Xu was stunned for a long time before he began to turn his dull brain, trying to recall the scene of that day. He opened his mouth, not knowing how to describe it.

Zhuang Li replied for him, "Is it the desire for power?"

Zhuang Xu closed his mouth and nodded invisibly. Yes, it was the desire for power, he thought ecstatically at the time: With these military books, what kind of high position can I climb, and what kind of power can I gain. Zhuang Li lowered his eyelids

and said in a low voice, "If you gain power, you will be able to rule all people, conquer the world, and go to the high mountains alone. Can you only see these things with your eyes?"

Love the name, who doesn't love the profit? What's wrong with going to the high mountains alone? There are Qionglou Yuyu and Tiangong Xian'e in the high places, which is a magnificent scene

that you can't imagine!" "Then have you lowered your head and looked at the bottom layer? What's going on?" Zhuang Li asked coldly.

Of course Zhuang Xu never did, so he couldn't answer.

Zhuang Li closed his eyes and asked, "Then do you know how many people died in the war in this land after the division of the Zhou Kingdom?"

Zhuang Xu snorted and sneered.

Zhuang Li gave a number: "From 59 million to today's 9 million, of the remaining 9 million, there are more than 5 million soldiers, more than 3 million monks, and the rest There are less than one million people. Are you crazy about taking power to rule such a world?"

Zhuang Xu asked in disapproval, "What's wrong with such a world?

" You still can't see the problem? The legendary Wei State's number one talent is indeed a worthy name."

"I ask you," Zhuang Li said slowly, "In the past few months, you have been arresting the Wei State border. Arrest the people as labor. Let them burn blast furnaces, step on windmills, mine stones, smelt steel, and make weapons for you.

"In early spring, the frontier had just experienced a war. In order to avoid military disasters, the people did not have time to grow food. In early summer, it was okay. Rush to plant some soybeans, sorghum, and peanuts, but you all get caught doing hard labor.

"In the fall, when there is no harvest in the fields, what do the people in the frontier eat and drink, and what do they use to pay the exorbitant taxes you set?"

Zhuang Xu sneered while listening, scoffing at these words.

Zhuang Li continued: "You can't collect exorbitant taxes and miscellaneous taxes, and you can't gather enough food and grass. What do the soldiers in the military camp eat and drink? What do the monks in the temple eat and drink? Who do you rely on to feed your mouth? , rely on the cool wind in the windmill? Can you eat human flesh and drink human blood?"

"Seeing that the cold winter is approaching, you have not realized that the catastrophe is imminent. Without food, how many people will starve to death in the frontier? Without military pay, millions of soldiers will die. Will it mutiny? Haven't you ever thought about it?"

Zhuang Li asked loudly.

Only then did Zhuang Xu realize the problem, and the sneer on his face slowly twisted into a deep panic and embarrassment.

Zhuang Li handed the exquisite wooden box to Le Zhengming, and said slowly: "So, I only made this firearm and stopped it. It is certainly a good thing, but the premise of its existence is to protect this land. The people above are not destroyed, just as war is for peace, not for killing."

"But I didn't expect that you would do anything to do such a stupid thing. In your eyes, besides power, status, fame and fortune, you also What can you see? Without the people, who are you ruling, oppressing, and exploiting?"

Zhuang Li stood up, slowly smoothed the folds of the corners of his robe, and said coldly, "Even if you get a military library, you are still short-sighted. You will kill yourself without me doing anything."

"A friend once asked me, what are you doing with this gunpowder? I answered: I want to blow up this world."

He replied, "But I'm not the same as you. What I want to blast through is corruption, oppression, and injustice. I want to blast through this darkness and replace it with a new world where all things revive."

Far away, his voice still faintly came: "If this world has a spirit, it will also rejoice at this change. God has the virtue of good life, but everything you do is killing this piece of land. Life on the mainland. God gave you this opportunity, are you worthy to take it?"

Zhuang Li drifted away, and the warning words also dissipated in the air, and then Zhuang Xu broke free from the suffocating pressure, gasping for breath.

His heart was completely messed up.

---

Walking to the corner of the prison, Le Zhengming suddenly pulled the little curly hair, hugged him tightly in his arms, and said without thinking, "I'm very happy."

Zhuang Li was stunned for a while before realizing it . , the lover's words before he responds - if the world had a spirit, it would also rejoice in the change.

The lover does not know that he is this god, but he sees and hears, so he also feels happy.

Zhuang Li's full of depression disappeared in an instant. The feeling of guarding a person always fills the hole in his heart just right.

So he also said something he would never tell anyone: "Actually, I'm afraid of an explosion."

Le Zhengming was stunned for a while, then hugged the boy even tighter.

Zhuang Li murmured, "I don't like explosions, I don't like wars, so let's end it quickly."

"Okay." Le Zhengming pushed the little curly hair away and knelt down in front of him, his fist against his chest, every word The sentence is loud and clear: "I will fight for you, I will offer peace for you, and I will create a new world for you. I can give you anything you want."

Zhuang Li first looked at his lover, then Covering his face and smiling softly, he finally stretched out a hand and said dumbly, "Then you can kiss me now."

Le Zhengming was stunned.

Zhuang Li shook the back of his fair hand and urged, "Why don't you hurry up and show your loyalty?"

Only then did Le Zhengming react, holding the slender fingers of the small curly hair, and dropping a pious and hot kiss on the back of the jade white hand with pale blue blood vessels.

Zhuang Li stepped forward, embraced his half-kneeling lover in his arms, and kissed the top of his hair with his head down.

"I'll give everything for you, too," he promised softly.

Holding each other is like hugging the whole world.

At this time, 7480 asked shyly: "Master, that, that, so you think of me as a friend?" I

don't know why, but it was a little flattered.

---

Zhuang Xu thought that Zhuang Li would kill him, but he didn't.

After Zhuang Ran delivered several million taels of gold, Zhuang Li sealed Zhuang Xu in the coffin, left a vent, and sent it back to the border of Wei State, along with the mutilated body of the ninth prince.

Zhuang Ran split open the lid of the coffin with a big knife in three or two strokes, pulled out his blind-eyed son, held his arms in his arms and choked up, "Send troops now! I'm going to attack Bingzhou!

" The frantic dissuasion was because Le Zhengming also confiscated a lot of firearms and projectiles while ambushing the 600,000 army brought by the ninth prince.

Le Zhengming, with millions of soldiers and horses, is undoubtedly the most powerful force in the Central Plains. If coupled with the infinitely powerful firearms, he is truly invincible! Moreover, he also controls thunder that is more powerful than firearms, and can blow up the mountains. Who is his opponent?

Zhuang Li, who is more intelligent and close to the demon, assisted him with all his heart, and the brave generals followed him loyally, and he had the spirit of a king faintly.

The world is about to be in chaos!

After all, Zhuang Ran calmed down, panting and said, "Let the craftsmen rush to make firearms day and night! If there are not enough people, go and catch them! All cities, towns, villages and villages, bring them back to me! I need more labor!"

The generals agreed.

Demented Zhuang Xu, who was held in Zhuang Ran's arms, shivered suddenly, grabbed his father's sleeve and said hurriedly, "No!"

"Xuer, you finally spoke." Zhuang Ran smiled and shed tears .

"Father, don't do slave labor any more!" Zhuang Xu's dry lips cracked in anxiety, and a lot of blood flowed out.

"How can we make firearms without arresting laborers? Dad wants to help you get revenge..."

Before Zhuang Ran finished speaking, he heard a terrified voice from outside the tent: "General! Those laborers rebelled! They also stole firearms in the warehouse. , they came to the barracks!"

"What? I'll go and see right away! You guys escort Xu'er to a safe place!" Zhuang Ran immediately handed over his son to his confidant and hurried out of the tent.

Zhuang Xu, who was rudely thrown onto the carriage, couldn't feel the severe pain from his broken leg at all, and all his mind was attracted by the constant sound of gunfire.

Is this the world that Zhuang Li sees? There is oppression, corruption, and injustice, so naturally there is resistance and killing.

What he saw was the present and the future, and what I saw was only the illusory and magnificent scenery in the heights. Without the support of the people, the scenery would eventually become nothingness. Water can carry a boat and capsize it, so that's what it means.

Zhuang Xu, who finally understood, covered his red eyes and let out a suppressed scream.

---

The entire border was caught in the raging flames of war. It took Zhuang Ran several months to quell the civil unrest, but when he turned around, he found that all the people on the border had gone to Bingzhou.

All the monk temples in Bingzhou were forcibly demolished by Le Zhengming. The monks who depended on the believers for nothing had to return to the secular world to farm, and the local government did not levy extortionate and miscellaneous taxes. More importantly, Bingzhou has a million troops, and even the Mongolian cavalry dare not harass it. It is the safest place in the world.

The population of Bingzhou skyrocketed overnight, so the site was expanded to several surrounding counties by the way.

The monarch of Jin was so angry that he was so angry that he had no choice but to hold Le Zhengming's nose and canonize him as the king of Bingzhou.

Zhuang Ran took his son back to the capital, and entered the palace that night. He gave the monarch of Wei a trick to confer a throne on Le Zhengming. It was logical to call him back to the capital to hold the canonization ceremony, and then find an opportunity to assassinate him.

The monarch of Wei State felt that this plan was very good, and the next day he named Le Zhengming the King of Ping Jin and summoned him back to his country.

Zhuang Ran thought that Le Zhengming would not dare to come back, and was thinking about tying someone he valued most as a threat, but unexpectedly, the other side agreed without hesitation.

So two months later, Le Zhengming led two hundred personal soldiers back to the capital of Wei State to attend the canonization ceremony held for him by the monarch.

He also asked for the position of a general for the little curly hair, and brought them into the palace to receive the reward.

The monarch of Wei Kingdom is only in his forties this year, but his face is already wrinkled, his body is extremely thin, wrapped in a wide robe and wide sleeves, like a walking skeleton. He squinted and smiled at Le Zhengming, his pupils flickering with a fierce dark light like a tiger and a wolf.

Le Zhengming bent down and took the iron coupon from the Danshu, but did not kneel, his attitude was very arrogant.

The monarch of Wei Kingdom did not change his smile, but his eyes became even more cruel. He waved his hand, and said in a low voice, "Go make sacrifices to the heaven."

This year was not good, so the fortune-teller told him to pray to heaven sincerely.

So the civil and military officials followed the monarch of the state of Wei mightily and walked to the newly built sacrificial platform.

Princes, princesses, princes, and concubines with royal blood line up step by step toward the bronze tripod at the top. Civil servants and military generals without royal blood could only kneel down a few hundred steps and wait.

Zhuang Li also knelt in the crowd, silently counting the steps of the monarch of Wei, and poked his lover who was kneeling in front of him with his slender fingertips, smiling and whispering: "Seeing him lift the Zhulou, seeing him feasting. Guest, see his building collapsed."

When he read the first sentence, the monarch of Wei lit three sticks of high incense.

When the second sentence was recited, the monarch of the Wei Kingdom rushed to the sky and bowed three times.

When the last sentence was recited, the monarch of Wei State stepped forward and inserted the three sticks of high incense into the copper furnace.

A loud bang exploded the audience at this moment, the copper furnace shattered into pieces, and the scorching air wave lifted the monarch of Wei and the royal family.

Black smoke soared into the sky like a dragon, announcing death and ominousness. Then, the altar that had not been built for a long time collapsed...