two

Y/n's eyes fluttered open. She reached for her phone. It was five in the evening. She glanced at the notifications and saw Oikawa still messaging her.

"Can we please talk?"

"Answer me, please y/n."

Y/n opened Oikawa's contact and hovered over the block button momentarily, before pressing it and turning off her phone.

It's been two days since that incident, and in those two days, she's done nothing but mope around her room.

Rolling out of bed, she finally decided to pick up the tissues, stuffing the trash bin until it was overflowing. Next, the photos.

Y/n cleared her throat and gathered all the photos and items: photos of them or photos of just the brunette himself, gifts like stuffed animals or jewelry were shoved into one big box that was then pushed all the way to the back of her closet.

She sighed and fell backwards onto her bed, mindlessly staring at the ceiling and avoiding any thoughts having to do with that day.

That day...

She suddenly sat up remembering what else happened that day: the cyclist!

I wonder how he's doing...

Having nothing better to do then mope around all day, y/n decided to pay him a visit. She tidied up her appearance and grabbed her belongings before catching the next train to the hospital.

...

"Hi. Was there a cyclist with a bloody head admitted here?"

"Ah..." The receptionist started. She flipped through the files on her desk. "You must mean Akiteru Tsukishima. He actually left with his family earlier today."

"Oh, I see. thank you then." Y/n left after, feeling a little bummed that she did all that traveling for nothing. "Ah well. I guess I could start packing."

Y/n was currently living with her mom, so she attended Aoba Johsai High. However, after this whole incident with Oikawa, she was more than ready to leave this district and transfer schools to Karasuno High while staying with her father. She already discussed it with both parents the day before, and she'd be leaving in a few days.

She's not too excited about transferring schools in the middle of the year, but it's better than sticking around the same place as that jerk.

...

"Y/n! Are you ready yet? Your father's here!"

"Yeah! One sec!"

Y/n had already brought all her luggage downstairs. She was just making sure she didn't leave anything in her bedroom. Checking the closet, she glanced at the "Oikawa Box" for a few seconds before sighing and closing the door.

"Bye, honey. Don't forget to call me when you arrive." Y/n's mother said as she hugged her.

"All right."

"Visit me during your breaks okay?"

"All right...." Y/n chuckled.

And so, y/n and her father were off to his house.

...

Once they arrived, y/n brought her suitcases and boxes into the room, but ended up being too exhausted to unbox anything. She simply placed the bed sheets and blankets on her bed and then knocked out.

She only slept for an hour, going out to the kitchen when she could smell food being cooked from her room.

Y/n ate with her dad and they talked about this and that and caught up with each others lives.