Midnight Call.....

°At Midnight°

×Your POV×

Midnight already....? How long have I been napping?

I yawned as I started to rub my eyes after having a long nap.

Tomorrow is the battle....I wonder if we will win...

They said we were playing the same game with cowboys vs Indians except we are doing it in sci-fi theme. I grabbed my phone to look at my cards again until I noticed that 2 of them are gone....

What the....where's bounty Hunter Kyle and Marine Craig????

I was in complete confusion until I got a call from somebody.

-Call girl is calling you-

💚Answer?

❤️Decline?

Should I answer...? But I don't even know who this call girl person is...

I tapped on the decline button, but it didn't do anything. The call still went on. I decided to stare at the call and see what will happen next then.

But the call decided to answer by itself.

Call Girl: You're the new kid, am I correct? My name is Call girl. I know this may be confusing right now at this moment but I need you to check a certain app on your phone that is now unlocked. It is labeled as the 'Call Girl App'. I will check back in with you as soon as you
open it, Call girl out.

-Call Girl ended the call-

I was speechless at the moment because I just got a random call from somebody in the middle of the night....wtf????

But she did tell me to check my phone though.

I opened up my phone to main screen and saw a pink app on it. I tapped on it and it loaded to some kind of mission technology screen. I then saw a notification from the group chat I couldn't access from before.

Superheros:

Call Girl: I see you have found the app new kid?

You: Yes I did, but how do you know I am the new kid? I know you said your name and all but who exactly are you???

Call Girl: Sorry, lemme introduce myself property. I am call girl, the reason I know you are the new kid is because I have been using my cell phone abilities. I can do other stuff with them but now isn't the time.