Certain Aroma

×Your POV×

Since Craig sabotage my spells I can't use them for 30 secs, Im going to have to come up with a strategy to get pass these enemies and also Craig at the same time.

As the enemies starting attacking Jimbo and Ned, Cartman was still near me because he can't attack it almost seems like hes protecting me or something.

"Well Y/n! You got a plan or something because they are coming closer!", Cartman said as I scratched my head thinking of one as I watched Jimbo and Ned fall down in defeat.

Stan used his power and obliterated most of the enemies but a few still remained next to Craig, all of them were going after Stan next.

I summoned Astronaut butters and Classi to assist Stan with the enemies.

"Hmm, nice one Y/n", Cartman said looking a bit unimpressed.

"Heh...thanks".

°A few minutes later°

Stan and Butters were defeated after finishing off the enemies.

Craig remained at 60% Health since Stan's power damaged him. Classi was at half of health after Craig's few microphone attacks.

She enraged and boosted her attack and went after him.

Classi and Craig fought for about 2 mins until one of them was defeated.

It was.....

Classi......

My spells were no longer blocked so I threw poison at Craig to finish him off since he was at very low health.

But the poison didn't work on him.

"What the-?! How did the poison not work?!", I yelled.

"I'm a level boss at the moment, It will work on me the next time I'm a unit but right now I'm a boss so it won't work", Craig answered as  he walked into the aura of the fountain that I was confused about earlier.

The fountain began to heal Craig over time as he was standing in the aura.

Me and Cartman's jaw dropped wide opened at that.

"Y/n!! Why didn't you get rid of the fucking fountain?!?!", "I though it was just a normal prop! I though you would have known what it would have done!". I yelled back as Cartman was now being attacked by Craig while Craig was still standing in the aura ring of the fountain.

"Agh! Y/n! Do something!!!", Cartman said between grunts.

I tried to summon Gimzo Ike infront of Craig, but I instead accidentally summoned him infront of the Fountain.

Ike began to attack the fountain while Craig was still hitting Cartman.

Ike splited into 2 as his other clone began to attack the fountain as well.

Cartman was defeated after Craig's last attack as Craig began to go after the 2 Ikes.

The fountain was destroyed but the 2 Ikes were down due to them being distracted by the fountain. My energy bar was still charging up so I couldn't summon anymore units yet.