Teaching

"What is Reunion anyway?" Apollo asked Phoenix as he broke another infected out.

"We are a band of infected that fight for other infected. We fight those who hurt us just because we were unlucky to get inflicted by oripathy, simply that." Phoenix responded as she broke the cage entrance in front of you. "Are you sure you aren't willing to join us? We have some strong fighters and casters."

"I rather not, I already have a job that I enjoy." Apollo responded.

Phoenix's expression went blank as she did a showcase of all the dead bodies Apollo caused as if she was saying 'I don't believe you.'.

"This is just a side hustle." Apollo responded naturally.

"Whatever." Phoenix said as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Since you have more knowledge on this type of stuff. Why are the infected locked up down here?"

"There could be a few reasons. Either they were gonna get sold to some sicko, bought by the Empire to be sent to the mines or be killed off down here. However, no matter which one is true, they are likely gonna die in the end." A hatful flame could be seen in Phoenix's eyes as she explained.

"I see, so no matter where I go things like this will always be there." Apollo could only sigh at this fact. "Were you able to catch the client who was planning to buy the victims? I heard some of the guards talking about it." Apollo faced Phoenix.

"Not from what I heard of. It could be that the client isn't here or ran away once he realized you were slaughtering the guards." Phoenix gave her two senses.

"Tragic."

After some time the Reunion members and Apollo freed all the infected while giving them needed treatment. Apollo said his goodbye confirming to Phoenix for the last time he isn't joining Reunion. Apollo took off the bear costume, burning it using magecraft so no one can trace it back to him. Once all evidence was destroyed he safely made his way back to his room.

Upon entering his room, Apollo could see the hue of the sky start to turn a sky blue color. "Guess my little stroll took most if not all of my night. Tragic." Most people would consider hitting the hay to get as much sleep as possible, but Apollo's abnormal body didn't allow it. "While I do appreciate Hermes for everything about my body, I wouldn't be able to do half the things I could do without her. However, forcing myself to sleep isn't something I enjoy too much."

Apollo could only sigh as he looked at the time, it was around 6AM. The breakfast cafeteria is about to open so Apollo took a quick shower, pulled out new clothes from his chest to change in and walked back out.

Apollo reached the dining area. The place was largely empty as you could hear the banging and clanging of the chiefs in the back. Marth was able to see the Cafeteria in a largely empty state. The clanking of the pots from the kitchen was the main source of sound in the room. Marth scanned the area; there were a few operators already there, but the main thing that caught his attention was a certain cat.

"I knew you hated sleep Kal'tsit." Apollo said as he approached the medical head.

"Morning to you Apollo." Was all she replied as she looked at the menu.

A moment of silence was all Apollo could reply with by her dry response.. "Morning Kal'tsit."

Apollo took a seat across from her, looked at the menu and ordered his food as well. Leaving the two in a silence, an uncomfortable one for Apollo.

'I swear Kal'tsit could fit the description of a haughty noblemage back home.' Thoughts of how Kal'tsit would fit in the world of magecraft back home flooded his mind.