The role of a Hero and Villain

Apollo

I'm currently sitting in the infirmary at the local police station, I'm having my wounds treated that haven't healed all the way. I planned to seal a lot of my power when I return to the R.I landship, as I waited I pulled out an empty notebook and a pencil.

#1

I likely should have made this earlier when I arrived in this world but better late than never. I'm looking after another child, a little girl named Marth. She is currently one of my students learning magecraft from me. I am not sure if she will surpass Shinji when it comes to learning it, but I sensed a similar feeling to her when we ate dinner a fair bit ago.

Her and Shinji appeared to be similar, both of them being kids that are coping and coming to terms with themselves. Shinji was someone who wanted to prove himself to everyone, to show that he isn't the failure of the Matou family. This struggle was something that was present in all versions of Shinji I met in various timelines. While Marth is an existence of being a Sarkaz who got infected in a world that hates both.

I hope that by leading Marth and placing her in situations that allow her to meet people from all walks of life like the culture at Rhodes Island, that she reaches a phase in her life where she accepts herself. I truly do not wish for Marth to walk down a dark path like the Shinji I grew up with went. I will record my experiences with her as I create more entries for that is my purpose.

I closed the journal and returned it back to my chest. I got off the bed and walked towards the door, the doctor told me while I'm not healed all the way my passive healing allowed me to heal enough that I can leave. On the other side I saw a woman and a white shield across the hall. I pulled out two suckers and threw one at them..

"Aren't you supposed to be with Silverash as a bodyguard?" I asked.

Aurora looked up at me then the sucker before putting it in her mouth. "Mr.Silverash and Lady Pallas agreed that I should be with you when you wake up, Courier and your partner, Shining I believe, are still on duty." She explained to me.

"Is there anyone else?' I asked.

"Other members from Rhodes Island are waiting in the main lobby, follow me." Aurora said.

Upon reaching the lobby I was greeted by a crab lady approaching me and kicking me lightly in the knee.

"Oh the pain, Akafuyu, why do you harm your defenseless supporter." I say as I slowly fall to the floor like a cheesy movie villain.

"Shut it." Akafuyu stated.

"Only if you can beat me in a fight." I replied.

Akafuyu didn't say anything but her eyes were basically screaming 'I will beat you one day.' I could only release a slight chuckle which only made Akafuyu's eyes scream louder.

"Either way Apollo I was told you will be off guard duty for the rest of the day due to your injuries, Leizi is taking over for you." Akafuyu said to me.

"I see, then in that case I'll be off. If you need me I'll be at the Hero's Tomb." I said as I walked out the building.

I soon found myself back at the Tomb of the Twelve Heroes, it was more crowded here than it was at night but the place was still silent, no one dared to talk at the burial site of the nation's heroes. I pulled out the medallion again and poured mana into it.

"Good to see you are in good shape. It seems like the bad feeling I got wasn't wrong if you suddenly cut the connection."

I looked up to see Cyana standing right in front of me in all her glory, but hearing her voice in my head.