Kjerag

Apollo

"You will be debriefed on your operation once we get to the briefing room." Kal'tsit said

"Loud and clear. " I asked as I stood up from my desk.

Kal'tsit and I left my office and walked towards the operations room.

"Apollo, could you answer a question for me?" Kal'tsit asked.

"What is it Cat Boss?" I replied.

There was a slight twitch in Kal'tsit ears every time I call her that. If it's out of annoyance then I'm going to keep doing that because why not.

"Your office looked different compared to the last time I saw it. Some of the shelfs are no longer there along with other changes, why is that?" She asked while continuing to face forward.

"Because I wanted to. I've read all the books on those shelves so I replaced them with other books. Some of them Marth will likely also enjoy." I responded.

"Then would mind i-"

"Just ask or leave a note, I do not mind. In fact if you want to I could add some of them to the library." I said.

"As of right now that isn't possible, I would like to keep your origins secret for obvious reasons." She explained.

"For the others at Rhodes Island or the whole world?" I pressed.

"The world at large, while Rhodes Island is a place I wish people will feel safe. I know that can't be a reality no matter where we are, sadly." Kal'tsit said as her ears and expression slightly fell.

"Oh, it seems like Amiya has rubbed off on you over the years. Never thought I would see so much emotion on that face of yours." I teased momentarily. "However I doubt that wasn't the question you wished to ask originally. Speak your mind, after all we are friends now in my eyes." I said.

"You are quite the trusting person aren't you, then I'll ask. What did you do to your office, with how much space that office should have. It's a lot spacious inside, it's abnormally spacious." She asked.

I could only give a deep sigh as I scratched my chin. So many different outcomes played in my head, oh so many just for me to ignore most of them.

"Simple, with the help of Nian's metal I managed to make that room an extension of my home planet Earth. So as far as the universe is concerned the texture of that room is no different from Earth." I said.

"Texture?"

"Oh, yeah I need to explain that soon to the class. I'll explain that to you another time after we're here." I said.

We both stop ourselves in front of a door with the words 'Briefing Room' embedded on top of the door.

I walk inside to some unfamiliar faces, the ones who really caught my attention are the two tall ones. Black outfit, black shield with gray horns, he is a tank of man who would be amazing, something like football I imagine. The other also held a black shield but had pair goggles causing the task of seeing his eyes difficult from this distance.

The last one was a woman with a scare along her left eye. Her oripathy on her leg wasn't hidden in the slightest, kinda similar to how a fighter wouldn't hide their scars they've gotten from combat. She wore a black coat with a black and white outfit under it, however what caught my eye were her swords. It looked like a far eastern blade but it had a weird disk-like structure near the end of the helt. Odd design.

"Take a seat, we are still waiting on some people. They shoul-"

As Kal'tsit spoke the door opened again and I saw Marth standing next to a woman that was slightly taller than Marth, I would say about an inch or so. She was showing a lot of skin. The only truly wearing was a sports bra and short shorts, her most distinguishing characteristic was her tail which looked like a snow leopard.