Questions

The sun rising over the snow realm marked the beginning of a new day. The shine of the sun reflecting off the snow. The sun's radiant light peeking through the window of a certain inn.

"It's too bright outside."

Lappland used her tail to cover her eyes so she could return to the darkness of sleeping.

"Why is it so bright?"

Marth similar to Lappland, hated being woken up. Sleep is good and she wants to stay that way. She moves around a bit before covering her eyes with the thick blanket.

The two managed to find some level of sleep as they felt themselves descend back to dreamland.

Sadly that would not last for long. As if the world wished to mock them, the digital clock in their room went off.

Lappland's ears fell flat against her head and Marth covered her ears as they tried to ride out the alarm.

The alarm only seems to get louder as if responding to their efforts.

"Fuck off!" Lappland, feeling her blood boil, grabbed one of her blades which is never too far away from her and threw it at the clock.

With good aim the sword pierced the clock causing the alarm to quickly die out, letting silence grace the room once again.

"Thank you." Marth said as a yawn escaped her lips.

They two women tried once again to return to sleep knowing that the alarm was silent.

'Ring,ring'

Morkery is a cruel thing and this clock was a master as if against all odds managed to sound it alarm. This time louder than ever.

Marth got out of bed, staring down the clock that for all intents and purposes was broken. It wasn't out of rage, or spite, just resignation that she isn't going back to sleep. "Tragic." Was all she could say.

With a sigh she gets out of bed. Lappland could do the same but annoyance was clear on her face. She retrieved her sword as well.

"How does Mr. Apollo sleep through this?" Marth asked as she looked around, failing to find her target, "Huh? Where is Mr. Apollo?"

Lappland follows the train of thought as she also couldn't find him. "I see he's still out."

"He's likely downstairs eating breakfast, he doesn't enjoy missing time to eat." Marth said as started to do her morning stretches.

"Huh, so you do have horns." Lappland said as she looked at Marth.

Marth could feel her heart sink into the bottom of the ocean. He raised her hand to her head which only confirmed her fears. She no longer felt the soft wool of the hat Apollo bought her on one of their trips, she only felt her hair and her hardened gray horns.

She quickly scrambled for her hat, not being able to find it she continued to search, flipping her section of the room upside down.

"Is hiding those horns really that important to you?" Lappland said.

Marth didn't answer as she continued to search, but within a few moments she managed to find it. She quickly put the hat on as a wave of relief overtook her. "It's a very important thing, it allows me to hide that I'm a sarkaz. It's a one of a kind hat that Mr. Apollo got for me. I don't know how he did it but when I wear it, it makes the horns basically disappear."

"If you are scared of being harassed by people because of those horns, then just beat them." Lappland said as she got ready. "That's what I do when someone pisses me off."