Learned

'So this world also has its own Throne and Counter Force. I should have expected it but it's still odd to think that this world won't have someone like Hercules, or Gilgamesh in existence. Wait, if that's the case then the timeline requirements must be different from Earth then.'

Apollo was stuck trying to understand the logical implications of heroes that didn't exist back at home, even the Lostbelts had a Throne with people he is familiar with. He began to understand this world could be similar to the British Lostbelt in how this and other similar places could be considered a Lostworld that managed to survive.

"Damn it. My head is hurting, I'll think about this stuff later today." Apollo said as he was greeted with the death machine called the Sun. "It's time for me to guard Pallas today, I think I'm with Shining." Apollo could feel a shiver run down his spine when he thought of her, mainly her gaze.

Apollo got dressed with the appearance of a common Joe instead of a bodyguard, sweatpants and a t-shirt with his signature red beaded necklace with a cross attached to it. Apollo made sure to enforce his clothes and body so that if something out of nowhere happened he should be able to tank with little to no issue. He left his room and headed toward the location Pallas is always at, her office.

"Morning Pallas. How's your morning been?" Apollo said he strolled into her office then face planted into the couch.

"Morning to you too Apollo, the morning has been uneventful so far. However you will be joining me not for a stroll around the city but for a meeting I'm having with another nation."

"So Lord Pallas, the main character in this festival, is meeting with someone else. I can confirm that Shining will be your cool deuteragonist while I'll be the gray silhouette of a background character." Apollo said as he stared at the spinning fan.

"Don't be like that. To take yourself down like that doesn't normally lead to a healthy mind." Pallas said as she grabbed a bottle next to her.

"Last time I checked, drinking alcohol non-stop doesn't lead to a healthy body either." Apollo mockingly said as he had an idea on what's inside the bottle.

"What makes you think I'm drinking?" Pallas said as she took a sip.

"Simple, you drink liquor like its water. I've only seen a few people drink like you." Apollo responded as a pink haired pirate surfaced in his memory. "Plus drinking the day of a meeting doesn't sound like a good idea, but that's just me."

"See? You're already doing your job as a bodyguard." Pallas said as she curled her lips.

"Shut up, that's playing dirty." Apollo said as a chuckle escaped his lips. "Actucally Pallas can you explain something?"

"Ask away." Pallas said.

"Who do you look up to? It seems like nearly everyone here looks up to someone, most of them being one of the Twelve Heroes." Apollo asked.

Pallas leaned back in her chair. "I look up to all of the Twevle Heroes, each one for different reasons."

Apollo responded with an expression that conveyed one word. 'And?'

Pallas, seeing that he was dissatisfied, she continued. "However if I had to choose one, then I would say the leader Cyana is the one I look up to the most."

"What reasons do you have?" Apollo asked again.

"From the documents we have she was always described as a demon on the battlefield, her skill with a spear was always compared to the ability to slay not only mortals but have the potential to slay gods and demons alike."

"Impressive, that's one hell of a woman to look up to." Apollo acknowledged.

"Indeed she is. Now I think it's your turn to answer, who do you look up to?" Pallas felt the buzz of her drink hit her again.