Author's Note

Hello, everyone!
I hope you are enjoying the story. Little bit of background and interesting facts about me and about this book. I actually started writing the Knights of Aragon in July of last year. It was about a month or so after I graduated from high school and I was really bored one day. So, naturally I was scrolling through TikTok and this one videos popped up. It was a red haired girl in a knight's cosplay. I think I probably watched it five time because the whole story started developing in my brain all at once. I actually sat down with a notebook in my hands and began writing down character notes for my main character, Valencia.

I actually didn't know what I was going to do after finishing the story. The only reason I have made it this far is because my sister didn't think I would finish it. As of right now, I am about ten chapters away from finishing the story. I also have other projects in the works. For those who don't know, I am writing a romance story as well as a sci-fi romance. You know what that means? My uploads will start to become less frequent or I'll be publishing more than one chapter per week. You decide, dear reader.

It took a lot of courage for me to publish my story. My own family still don't know that I wrote this story. Except my sister, obviously. She's been my number 1 supporter so I dedicated this story after her. I do encourage you all to comment, leave constructive criticism, or cheer me on. Please, I'm begging! It is super nerve wrecking not knowing what my readers think.

I'll check in one you guys ten more chapters from now because it's going to start getting crazy soon. So, follow me for more updates and announcements. Feel free to vote and comment!

With lots of love, QueenNarix