Novella Excerpt: To Tell A Tale

Samsara Chronicles Novella, To Tell A Tale. Arathmus will bring you further into the lore and myths of Aragon with lessons of the past. Ask her anything and she will oblige you. But are you prepared for the consequences of knowing?

To Tell a Tale, Chapter 1:

Tell me, would you like to hear a tale?

This tale takes place before Aragon, before Avalon. Back when magic had no price and no ulterior motive. When Knights were noble men of the land rather corrupt officials of a kingdom. One of these noble knights was called the Green Knight. This soldier's story begins in a village that no longer exists. A village where no one was remarkable or unremarkable. There was no need for it since they were content to live ordinarily. Especially our Green Knight.

The young man sat underneath a tree, very far from his village. He sat sullenly as he thought about his father's words from earlier in the day. He had just caused a ruckus with the other boys in town. One disrupted everyone's busy day. "Son, why do you have to waste your days like this?" He asked. "Must you embarrass me so? You are my son! Present yourself as such." His father's words had soured his mood. And so, he did what he thought was best. He left and sought refuge underneath a tree.

*****

The novella will be released next Sunday! Every week there will be an upload and a new story to tell. But beware of the consequence! As always, please comment, follow, and vote on my chapters. Also, keep a lookout for upcoming releases of new books. NaNoWriMo will bring a lot of new books in the next few months.