Four

"Amen." Everyone in the chapel says as the Priest finishes off mass and everyone leaves. My father smiles at everyone as he leaves.

Going to mass is extremely important to many of the Mafia member.

Even though they probably have killed someone in their lifetime.

But they believe if you go to confession frequently then God will forgive you.

I believe it.

"Good morning Roma." A voice comes up from behind me, making me turn. Claudio Marchisio stares at me with a cheeky smile covering his face. "Have you been practicing for Saturday?" Claudio asks talking about his sister's wedding that's taking place next Saturday.

I only seen Claudio yesterday when he suggested this stupid singing thing at dinner last night and I have been cursing him ever since.

"Yeah, I've been practicing all night." I say sarcastically making Claudio look down at the ground before we start to walk out with the rest of our families.

As we're walking out my dress gets caught in one of the aisle ends. Since I stop walking, Claudio then walks into me, his hand touch my bum.

"Sorry, here let me help you." He says and places a hand to my curve of my waist making me go still as he untangles my dress from around the end of the aisle. "Wouldn't want to ruin a beautiful dress like that." Claudio jokes as he then walks with me out of the Chapel, his hand still on my waist as we're squished by everyone else trying to leave.

Once we're outside I move out of Claudio's grip and into my mother's arms.

"We're going to go into town to get you a new dress for the wedding." My mother tells me and then excuses us and Enzo since my mother has forced him to take us into town.

Fifteen minutes later and a full ten minutes of Enzo complaining we finally arrive in town and straight away my mother pulls me into the first dress shop.

Immediately she throws dresses at me, urging me to try them on.

After trying on twenty dresses I want to give up here but my mother keeps insisting.

Finally I pull on a pink lace dress with an off the shoulder neckline with delicate lace around the rim. It has three quarter length sleeves and a skirt just coming to above my knee. At the waist it comes in quite tight and since the skirt of the dress has got a big under skirt it make my waist look very small. Smaller than it actually is.

"Let me see," My mother shouts and pulls open the door making me jump and turn to face her. "Oh my goodness, you look absolutely beautiful. You need to get this right now." She makes me laugh so I take off the dress and then follow her to pay.

"Don't you need to buy a dress?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"I already have too many dresses in the house, I thought I would treat you to a new dress. You can borrow my nude heels as well." She smiles up at me and then pays for my dress.

"I love you Mama." I give her a kiss on the cheek as we leave the shop and meet Enzo as we walk out. "What were you doing?" I ask.

"I went to the bakery, I wanted a cake." Enzo then stuffs a full slice of cake making me look at him in disgust.

"Ew, there was no need for that. There's a thing known as taking bites." I inform him but he just give me a closed mouth smile since his face is stuffed full.

"This is delicious." He says with a mouth full of food making me pull a sour face at him and them go into the car so we can get home.