Six

"Mario will you give me ride down to the bakery?"

"Why?" He asks with a groan as he turns in his bed to look at me.

"Because it's Giovanni and Giorgio's birthday today and I'm going down early today to bake a cake for them both." I answer.

"It's their birthday?" He asks and I glare at him.

"Yes you idiot, you should know that they're your brothers!" I exclaim but in a whisper since I don't want to wake everyone else up.

"Fine okay. Let me get ready." He sighs so I nod and leave his room to go down stairs and wait for him.

When Mario finally comes down, we sneak out of the house quietly trying not to wake anyone up. Mario isn't as graceful as me when he does this; tripping over his own feet, yawning loudly and walking into walls.

"You're going to wake everyone up at this rate." I whisper angrily at him but he just shrugs.

"I'm still too tired to function right now." He whispers back as we climb into his car and he drives carefully slow since he isn't fully awake yet.

Once we get to the bakery; Gustavo, Leo and Adrian are already here, prepping the smaller cakes for tonight.

My mother and I have been planning a surprise party for the twins for the past week and basically everyone in town knows except them obviously.

"Remember, don't tell Giovanni or Giorgio about this or I will kill you." I glare at him as I stare in the car window.

"You will do shit." He laughs before driving off so I go into the bakery.

"Morning!" I exclaim running into the kitchen to see the three men, half asleep while mixing some cake mix.

"Morning." They all say with a groan making me smile.

"Everyone needs to be happier or the cakes aren't going to taste nice." I say with a shake of my head and move the apron over my head and tie it at the back.

I prepare the first batch for the bottom tier while Leo place the smaller cake into the oven and then prepares the top tier.

"So are you excited for tonight?" Adrian asks with a small smile.

I nod as I keep mixing, "Yeah, everyone is involved so there isn't much stress that I've had to deal with." I answer.

"What age are they turning?" Gustavo asks.

"They're turning twenty six." I answer.

"Oh I feel old. I remember when your brothers were born. I remember how nervous your father was before every single one of you being born and I remember how calm your mother was, even though she was going to go through child birth soon. They are the perfect together. They balance each other out." I smile as he talks about them.

"How did they meet?" Leo asks making me smile again, I loved this story.

"Well Abramo was supposed to be working on something for the Mafia but he passed by this little family bakery and in there, serving the customers was Pia and that movement he seen her, he knew. It was like something clicked with him. He went into the bakery and introduced himself like a man should and he courted her like a man should and they fell inlove in the most beautiful way possible. It was so innocent and sweet. People should aspire to have a love like that." Gustavo smiles at me and I smile back at him.

I want a love like that.

I want a man to fall in love with me in a sweet and innocent way.

I want a man to look at me and just know that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me.