Eleven

"Dinner is ready!" My mother echo's through the house so I get up from the living room couch with my brothers and go into the dining room.

"Enzo, you're saying Grace." My mother says as she sits down on her seat at the table.

"Okay." Enzo says and waits for everyone to be seated before he speaks again, "May God bless us as we eat this delicious food and may he protect us from evil everyday. Amen."

"Amen." We all say in unison before digging into our food.

The dinner was mostly filled with the boys talking about themselves and them teasing mario because of how much he has been seeing Rosa recently.

"Speaking of relationships, how are you and Dominico?" Nico asks me making me smile.

"We're great." I answer.

"Good, because if he even breathes the wrong way around you, I'll kill him." Nico replies making everyone laugh.

"Thanks." I say and continue to eat my food.

I daydream the full dinner because I was so tired and worn out from working in the bakery all day.

"I think I'm going to go to bed." I say, "Can I be excused from the table?" I ask and my father and he nods so I leave the table and go straight to bed; still in my clothes and fall asleep.

---------------------------

"Where is Roma?" I hear voices from downstairs but my eyes are still closed and I'm still half asleep.

"She's still in bed." Someone answers and then I hear quick footsteps running up the stair and straight into my room.

"Wake up!" Someone screams and jumps on top of me. My eyes open straight away and look at the beautiful Italian on top of me.

"What is it Isabella?" I ask and push her off me.

"We're going wedding dress shopping with my mother and yours." Isabella screams making me laugh and sit up in my bed.

"Okay." I stretch over my bed.

"Get up." Isabella screams making me sigh and climb out of bed and go into the shower.

"Will you get me out an outfit please." I ask as I get into the shower and quickly wash over my

body.

Once I'm out I get dressed into what she picked out: a pair of shorts and a shirt.

I pulled my hair back into a bun and run down stairs and to the car where my mother, Isabella and her mother.

The car ride to the dress shop wasn't too far away so we got there in like ten minutes.

"I'm so excited." Isabella screams as she runs out of the car and straight into the shop.

I follow slowly behind and looks the walls which are drowning in a sea of white, lace and tulle. Massive dresses that would weigh you down.

I sit down on a chair with my mother and Isabella's mother while she talks to the dress consultant as they search through the rails of dresses.

"Okay I'm going in now." Isabella shouts.

The first dress Isabella came out in was massive. Tulle falling from her waist with a lace overlay with massive puffy sleeves and lace around her forearm.

"What do you think?" Isabella asked with a massive smile- almost as big as the dress she was wearing.

"It's beautiful darling, but I think you can do better than that." Her mother asners making Isabella nod and go back into the changing room.