Eighteen

Isabella and I walked through town.

Claudio and Pedro are at a meeting with other Mafia members so Isabella and I decided to go into town and walk along the beach and go for some ice cream.

"So what's happening with Mario and Rosa?" Isabella asks.

"I don't really know. He doesn't really tell me but she's over a lot of the time and I think they both really like each other." I explain.

I then look down at Isabella's growing belly. She was literally about to burst. She was wearing a long dress which only showcase her bump even more.

"When are you due again?" I ask.

"In a month. I'm so scared." Isabella whispered making me give her a small sympathetic smile.

"You'll be fine Isabella." I say.

We then go get food and Isabella ate everything in sight. She was craving everything and couldn't hold it back.

"What names are you thinking of?" I ask making Isabella smile.

"Well for a boy we were thinking Stefano." She said making me smile as happiness overwhelms me.

"Are you being serious?" I ask and she nods.

"After Claudio's dad. Pedro was going to tell him today."

"That's so sweet." I say and she smiles wide.

"And for girls we were thinking Adriana or Fiore."

"Those are so nice. I can't wait until I have children." I whisper and trail off making Isabella look over at me with a smile.

"Do you think that you and Claudio will have children?" Isabella asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know. I don't know where my relationship with Claudio is going to go."

"But do you feel like you can see yourself having children with him?" Isabella ask and I nod.

"Yeah I can." I whisper making her smile wide.

We eventually finished so we start to walk home towards Claudio's house.

"I feel weird..." Isabella states making me look at her worried.

"Are you okay? Is it the baby? Are you going to faint?" I question but she shakes her head.

"No, I just feel strange. Like my heart was pounding and it was like anxiety overwhelmed me." Isabella explains so I nod and hold her hand.

"We'll go back quickly then so you can go home with Pedro." I say and walk with her closely until we reach Claudio's house.

"Claudio! Pedro!" I shout as we walk into the driveway.

Claudio's driveway was long and large. It was open to the streets letting everyone see their massive house.

"What's wrong?" Claudio asked coming out with the rest of the members.

"I don't feel too well. I just feel really panic-y." Isabella says making Pedro walk over to her and hold her in his arms. He kissed the side of her head while rubbing his hand up and down her arm to soothe her.

"I'll get you home." Pedro kissed her head before he asked someone to go and get his car keys.

I stand next to Claudio and hold his hand as I watch Pedro and Isabella.

I then look down the driveway and see the same guy that was at the bakery that flirted with me yesterday.

He winks over before a group of people stand next to him.