Thirteen

Isabella and I walk through the streets holding our ice creams while laughing.

We turn around into the park and I see my brothers and their friends playing football. We both smile as we watch the boys let little kids join in on their game.

"Let's sit down." Isabella announces before sitting down on the ground, pulling me with her.

"Are you finished with your napkin?" I ask and Isabella nods, "I'll go put it in a bin." I say and take her rubbish.

I look over at the boys and make eye contact with Claudio who winks over before joining back in the game.

Just as I go to walk back to Isabella, a little boy who's panting from playing football.

"Miss Roma," He plays playing with the end of my skirt making me bend down to his height.

"Yes?" The boy then points over to Claudio who is smiling over.

"Mr Claudio has a message for you..." He trails off making me smile.

"So what does Mr Claudio want me to know?" I ask with a smile. We both look over at Claudio who nods his head over to me so the little boy nods and then gives me a kiss on the cheek making me blush and smile as Claudio winks over and then continues to play the football game.

"What was that all about?" Isabella asks.

"Just a little boy with a crush." I lie blushing still smiling.

----------------------

"Today is the day!" Isabella shouted to me as we were both getting our hair done.

"I'm so happy for you." I say making her smile.

I then help Isabella get into her dress and she helps me get into mine.

"Oh you look gorgeous Roma, you better not be trying to out do me!" She jokes making me laugh.

"Girls, the car is here!" Isabella's dad shouts so I hold Isabella's hand and walk down the stairs with her.

The car ride was only a few minutes long since Isabella lived near the church.

Isabella stood with her dad and I was in front.

The doors open and I walk in with a smile as everyone stands up.

I look at my brother who is smiling wide at me. Next to him is Claudio who is biting his lip while looking at me making me blush before going into the seat.

Watching as Isabella walks down with her father, I couldn't help but smile as Isabella looked extremely beautiful.

Pedro obviously thought so too because he couldn't stop smiling as Isabella got closer.

Their wedding was beautiful.

My best friend is now my sister.

The way they both almost cried while saying their vows made nearly everyone in the room shed a tear.

We were now back at Isabella's house having dinner.

I've had to take pictures for most of the day and I all I wanted to do was dance with my friends.

Isabella found me wandering and then grabbed me to the dance floor where she partnered me up with one of her cousins who was very handsome.

He was funny and handsome and really knew how to dance. His name was Juan. He was from Spain where half of Isabella's family was born.

"You look beautiful Roma." He whispers making me smile.

"Thank you very much Juan, I should probably go check on my brother's but save me a dance later please." I smile and he gives me a kiss on the cheek making me smile.