Twenty Two

Claudio pulls me along the driveway and into our house. Paolo had moved out of the house as well as Anna. She lived in a smaller house down the street and Paolo bought his own house.

Claudio brings me into his arms as we walk into the house. He kisses my cheek as I look around the house. We had just finished bringing all the boxes into the house and now we were officially living together.

"I love you so much." Claudio says pressing millions of kisses onto my cheek.

"I love you too." I say and turn to face him.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." He says and kisses me quickly. Claudio then trails kisses down my neck before bringing me closer to him.

"Not right now Claudio, my brothers will probably walk in soon and they'll still freak out even though we're now married." I explain making him pout.

"But you're my wife now. I should be able to hold you and kiss you as much as I want."

"Well my brothers may disagree." I say and press a kiss to his lips quickly before we go into the kitchen where I start to prepare some food for us.

"What's for dinner." Claudio asks sitting down at the table.

"I was going to cook some spaghetti with a tomato sauce." I say as I chop up the tomatoes into a fine paste.

"Delicious!" Claudio exclaims making me laugh. "Can you sing us a song?" He asked with a big smile on his face.

"Of course." I say before sing as I keep chopping up the ingredients.

I can feel Claudio stare at me as I chop us some herbs to add to the mixture. He is smiling wide making me blush. I still can't believe that he makes me feel so giddy every day.

A few moments later, my brothers walk into our house.

"Hello!" Mario shouts making me laugh. "Yes, we arrived just in time for food." He comments with an excited tone in his voice.

"It's spaghetti and tomatoes." I say.

"Is it the way Mama makes it?" Nico and Enzo both ask at the same time making me smile. My mother makes this amazingly and it's so rich and full of flavour for being such a simple dish.

"I'm trying my best to." I answer.

"Yes!" Pedro says with a big smile. He kisses the side of my head before sitting down opposite Claudio.

Isabella and Pedro are now parents. Isabella gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. They named him Leonardo and he is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

"How is Isabella?" I ask.

"She's so tired but she doesn't want to leave Leonardo. She's so attached to him." Pedro says with a huge smile on his face. He clearly loved then so much.

"So when are we going to have children?" Claudio asks with a huge smile on his face.

"Soon, hopefully." I answer making Claudio look like a madman with a huge smile on his face.

I never thought Claudio would want to have children so quickly. I thought he would have wanted to wait a while. But I didn't really care. I just wanted to have children.

"Great, maybe we can try tonight." He suggests.

"Claudio!" I exclaim as my brothers widen their eyes.

"Watch it Claudio, you may be her husband but don't talk about things like that anymore with us." Giorgio warns but Claudio just gives me a huge smile.