Prologue

Sugar Mommy

Chapter One

Haru Norman

I stared at the girl in front of me, and she did not seem pleased.

"So, Haru." She said, not amused. "Do you know who I am?"

Of course I knew who she was.

Ally Black. The most popular girl in the campus. She's a hardcore daddy's girl, and boy does her dad spoil her. She's the daughter of Jacob Black, one of the biggest businessmen in the country. She had the face and curves of a supermodel, and even though it was widely known that she sleeps around with everyone (including the teachers for extra grades,) every guy on campus had a crush on her.

Including me.

But I couldn't just say that to her.

Everyone's eyes were on us, as we were standing in front of the giant building.

Instead of answering her, I just looked down, which clearly irritated her.

"Seems like you do know who I am." I could basically hear the eye-roll in her voice. "I found out that little Haru here, has a huge crush on me."

My eyes grew wide.

How did she know that?

However, judging by her minions giggling behind her, I could say they had a hand in it.

"You know, Haru," She walked towards me and lifted my chin to look at her. "I thought you were kinda cute at first, but now that I think about it, I hate myself for thinking like that. I mean, look at you! You're not worth me, anyways."

Laughter erupted from around me, as I tried to hold back the tears that were struggling not to come out.

"I guess I would've given you a chance," She took her hand back, wiping it with a tissue. "If you wouldn't have been a coward and actually proposed to me."

She turned around, but before leaving, she said one last line. 

"Never mind, I wouldn't have even thought of giving you a chance if you proposed." She rolled her eyes before walking away with her minions, leaving me heartbroken between a crown filled with people laughing, and glares directed at me from her fanboys.

I turned around on my heel and quickly hurried away from the university campus as my tears finally came though.

I ran where ever my legs went to.

Honestly, I didn't care if it took me to a cliff so I could jump off.

It's not like I had anything to lose.

Not anymore, at least.

Surprisingly, it didn't take me to a cliff.

I was taken to a nearby park, where I decided to just stay until my tears decide its time to stop coming out.

I hid behind a tree, weeping uncontrollably.

Why was my life like this?

I can barely make it pass a day with a full stomach. Hell, I could hardly have money to eat three times a day. 

And then, my crush decides to make a joke out of my love for her.

I feel so pathetic crying like this, but what else could I do? I don't control my emotions.

Dolores Miller

Fucking hell.

The day I got some time off to go hunting, my prey decides it's time for them to stay indoors.