Chapter 3- Part 1

Sugar Mommy

Chapter Three- Part One

Haru Norman

-Knock-
-Knock-
-Knock-

I was awoken by a slight knocking on my door.

I glanced at the clock. 2:32 am.

Curious, I got out of bed, and walked towards the door, gently rubbing my eyes.

I opened the door and my eyes grew wide.

Ally Black.

She smiled and fell on top of me, as I quickly caught her, regretting the choice immediately after as she smelt terrible.

"Are you drunk?" I spat, gently placing her on the doormat.

"What? No!~" She slurred, and I knew for a fact that she had drunk more than she should have.

"How did you even find my house?" I looked around for anyone she might have come with, but all I saw was a bunch of dimly lit houses, streetlights and trees.

"I didn't. I just stumbled wherever my feet took me, and it happened to be your house.~" She spat. 

"You know, there are more people in our campus that live in this neighborhood too. Someone could see us." I looked around, praying everyone was deep in slumber.

"I don't care... I just want you." She tried to purr, but failed miserably as she was barely half awake.

"What? No!" I blurted out, not regretting the fact that I didn't let her in my house.

"Why? You have a crush on me! And this is your chance to have all of me for one night!" She smirked, and thought the offer was somewhat tempting, I was too disgusted to think of obliging to the suggestion.

"Come on, I'm really good in bed!" She stood up, barely able to keep balance, and threw herself at me. "Please?" She pouted, playing with my shirt's collar.

"No!" I pushed her away. "I hope you reach home safely. Goodnight!"

I tried to close my door but he put her hand through a small opening. "Please!" She yelled.

"Ally, if you don't leave right now, and if you ever show up near my house ever again, I'll be forced to file a retraining order against you." I spat. "Good. Night."

I pushed her away, slamming the door at her face. 

"No. No. No!" She banged at the door, making me grateful to have locked it by now. "Haru! Haru, open the door, please!"

But I didn't care, and went back to bed.

How did I ever have a crush on that piece of spit?

~~~

My eyes slowly open as I groaned and closed my alarm clock.

Stumbling out of my bed, I waddled towards the washroom before closing my eyes and slapping my face with freezing cold water.

I looked up and saw a young looking woman with crystal blue eyes.

My eyes snapped open, water still dripping from my face and corners of my hair.

That's right. The woman from yesterday. I never got her name, huh?

Wavy light brown hair reaching up to her waist.

I smiled to myself, as I wiped my face with a tissue and began putting toothpaste on a brush I grabbed, stuffing it in my mouth and moving it around my teeth.