Chapter 3- Part 2

Sugar Mommy

Chapter Three- Part Two

Ally Black

"So, that's what he said." I gave my friend, Emma, a bored look.

Apparently, the three of them, Emma, Emily and Carrie went to pick on Haru today, and he it backfired.

"Yes! He insulted us!" Emily exclaimed us. 

"So?" I stood up from the chair I was sitting on. "You guys dug your own grave. I never told you to bother him, nor did I tell you to pick on him."

I turned to look at Carrie who was calmly observing the two girls as the whined. 

Carrie had always been the more still-minded and calm in our little group.

"I didn't expect that from you, Carrie." I looked at her intensely, trying to know what's going through her mind.

"What do you mean?" She turned her gaze to me.

"You're the eldest among us. Yet, you decided to join them in their little bullying session? You're mature enough to know how stupid that idea is." I narrowed my eyes at her. 

"I didn't join them." She blankly said. "I told them not to go, but they still did. I couldn't leave them alone like that."

"But..." She began again. "I saw Haru today at the library."

A sudden curiosity came above me as I nodded my head, urging her to continue.

"He was drawing multiple sketches of the same girl. Probably someone he knew." She said, deep in thought. "Are you sure he's still crushing on you? Because, by the attention of details in each picture, he seems to really like this girl."

"Well," I tried to seem okay. "I don't care. I never was, or will be attracted to him, so he can go behind someone else." 

But in truth, I was pissed that I wasn't his center of attention anymore.

~~~

I walked through the hallways when suddenly a hand grabbed me and pulled me to an empty classroom.

It was Oliver and Carrie.

"What is it, Oliver?" I smirked and crossed my arms over my chest. "Got bored of Mia so came to me?"

"Shut up, bitch." He rolled his eyes. "Do you have any idea what's happening?"

"I know that things aren't going well with you and Mia." I copied his eye-roll.

"Can you stop acting like a brat for five fucking seconds?!" He roared. "Mia broke up with me, and didn't just stop there! She made our affair an entire scandal now and everyone's against us now!"

"Okay, so? It's just for a few days-"

"You don't get it!" He interrupted me. "It's not just the sex-scandal! A video of you outside Haru's house went viral, and now everyone's bashing us even more saying that we got bored with each other and are now looking for 'new prey' as they put it."

"Video- what video?" I uncrossed my arms and stood straight.

"You seriously don't know anything." He took out his phone before pressing a few buttons and showing it to me.

The video showed my drunk self outside Haru's door, banging it and begging him to fuck me.

"H-How-"

"Oh, save it." He shoved his phone back into his pocket. "That jerk, Haru, messed everything up."