Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Niall?" I asked

"You mind keeping your voice down?" Niall replied.

" Yes, I do. Now, what do you want? I have no clue where Megan is. but if u flash your face girls will be tumbling all over you." I said, starting to walk home. He was right on my heels. Am I going to have to attempt to run to get away from him?

" It's about Megan." I stopped dead in my tracks.

" What about her? What did she do now?" The smile on his face told me he was lying. This wasn't about Megan at all, it was something else that I didn't want to be a part of. I started walking again, faster. He grabbed my hand and I turned back to look at him, " Let me go. I don't need anything to do with you or your band!"

" Yes maybe the girls will come tumbling if I flashed my face, but you wouldn't be one of them." Niall said.

I stood there confused not understanding what he was implying. " What do you me-?" I was cut off when Niall somehow got me over his shoulder and started walking in a different direction. " Where the hell are you taking me, Horan? Put me freaking down!"

" One date, just one! Then you can tell me you don't like me."

" What?!? No! I disagree to this now! I thought both people are suppose to agree to a date?!" I exclaimed.

"Not necessarily. In some, it's forced." Suddenly I was laid down in the back seat of a car but before I could get up and make a run for it the door was closed. I tugged at it. Damnit it's locked. I started fidgeting with the lock, but it wouldn't budge. What kind of lock is this?!  I saw Niall right outside unlocked the door, quickly got into the driver's seat and locked the door. What is wrong with me? The minute I have the chance to escape and I watched it go right under my nose.

 I continued to fiddle with the lock on the door, " How the heck do you unlock this thing?"

" Am I really that bad?" He sighed. " Tell you what, see where we're going and if you don't like it you can leave."

" Fine." I huffed. " My mum's going to call any minute and wonder where I am so how long is this going to take?"

" Seven."

I choked, " Seven? What are we doing for that long?"

He smirked, " You'll see."

As if right on time my mom called, " Hey, mom. Can you hurry it up."

" Where are you and when are you coming home?" My mom asked worried.

"There was a late notice band practice, which would at 6 and then I'm going to stop at Wal-Mart for some eyeliner. Around 7, Okay?"

" You need an hour to pick eyeliner out? People and makeup. Do you want me to come and pick you up?"

" Yes, I'm a teenager. I need makeup. No, you would start yelling at me if I brought you along to Wal-Mart. Bye mum, Mr. Brunner is giving me 'the look.'" I hung up.

" Do you really need an hour to get eyeliner?" Niall questioned.

" Yeah, but I'll just grab a random one on the way there. Are we almost there?" We've been driving for just over 30 minutes."  Niall nodded and threw back some kind of scarf . " What do you expect me to do with this?"

" It's a blindfold. Now put it on." I didn't understand why he seemed so excited but I did as told. In about what I think was 5 minutes when two gentle hands helped me out of the car and leading towards where ever. I heard a door open and close then a sudden breeze. Where the heck is Niall taking me?!? Finally Niall and I came to a halt, " Take the blindfold off." I took it off and my breath was stuck in my breath. You may think it's weird but Niall just brought back a piece of me I've been missing for three months; an ice rink.