shes awesome

As I'm walking to the food deck to get some dinner but I stop when I can hear Viper yelling through the phone. I walk up to the wall so I can hear what he's saying. "TELL MAVERICK IF HE DOESNT PULL HIS HEAD IN ILL REMOVE HIM FROM TOP GUN." He yells as he slams the phone down. Jesus what did he do this time? I keep walking to the food deck where I see everyone eating. Tonight is gonna be shit because I have to spend it with Hawk.

I look around and find him sitting at my table smirking at me placing a hand on a seat next to him, I already know he wants me to sit there but I don't feel like dealing with him. I decide to just go and sit with Camo and Fallout. "hey guys." I say taking a seat. "Hey Y/N, you okay?" Fallout asks. "Yeah I just miss Maverick a bit." I say crossing my arms on the table and leaning my head down. "Y/N what's wrong?" I hear Void yell from the table in-front of me. "nothing I'm good." I say. Void then stands up and walks around to me and wraps his arms around my waist and leans his head on my shoulder. "what's wrong Y/N". He pulls me up so I'm standing and he starts walking with me out of the room. we walk through the corridors. "where are we going?" I ask. "bed." He says turning a corner where I can see all our rooms. They all have metal placks on the top of the door way with put names on them. Maverick and Gooses were still up there so I decided to grab them as we walked past.

(like this how you can slide them out if you didn't know what I meant, but not that long) As he opens my door he helps me in

As he opens my door he helps me in. "now get dressed and go to bed, I'll be back in the morning to make sure your okay." He says closing the door. I only then realised that we now have a bunk bed. So I get changed and there is no way that I'm sleeping on the bottom bunk. As I try and climb up the ladder I suddenly lose my balance and let go.

"Y/N! Y/N! Wake up Y/N!" I suddenly open my eyes to see a figure standing above me. Only just realising that it was Hawk. "Are you okay?" He says still standing above me. I slowly lift myself up and look around only just realising what happened. "I'm fine I just um..fell..."I say rubbing the back of my head. It hurt so bad. "do you want me to get you some medicine for the headache?" He asks. "how did you know I had a headache?". "well I mean it was a pretty hard hit if you didn't have a headache I would think you had superpowers or something." He says. "I'm fine I'm just gonna go to bed." I try to stand up but then I end up half falling again but before I hit the ground Hawk caught me. "It's okay I've got you." He says lifting me up and carrying me onto the bed. "I'm not stealing your top bunk but for tonight it would be easier if you slept on the bottom." He says giving me a caring look. "I'm gonna go get you some medicine for the headache." He says walking out of the room. As I lay my head down as soon as my head hits the pillow I fall asleep almost instantly.

*crash* *bang*. I slowly open my eyes to see Hawk walking around getting ready for the day. "can you shut up." I say rolling over to face the wall. " good morning to you too." He says throwing my shirt at me. "what time is it?" I ask. "About 4 why?" He reply's. "4? We only have to wake up at 5 why are you awake so early." I sau rolling back over to face him. "Because I'm gonna go work out." He says about to walk out. "Wanna come?" He asks. I'm pretty hesitant but I do need to fix up my fitness. "fine." I say getting up out of bed. I then walk into the bathroom and shut the door changing into a singlet and some tight shorts. As I walk out his eyes go directly to my boobs. "Eyes up here thank you." I say snapping my finger. "uh sorry." He says. "You will be" I say walking out of the room.

Me and Hawk then did a full on body workout out on the open deck until 5 when everyone woke up. "nice job." I say walking to the female change rooms to have a shower. After I get changed and wash all the sweat off. I put my hair up in a tight bun and get ready to have some breakfast. As I make my way up there I can see all the aviators only just waking up. They look dead. do I look like that when I wake up? "Y/N." I hear someone yell from behind me. I turn around to see Viper standing there. "Yes sir?" I reply. "Follow me." I do as he says and follow him into his office, he shuts the door and asks me to take a seat. "Y/N as you were aware Maverick and Goose got send elsewhere for two months. they have decided to cut the whole base off and are sending all of their recruits back here, including Maverick and Goose and a few new recruits. We will have to expand the living and make more room, including the female change rooms. Because you have a whole change room for yourself we are gonna have to cut it into a small portion for you and the rest for the new recruits."
"Does that mean I'm gonna be getting someone else in my room?" I ask. " I have decided to make all rooms have three or more beds. "Yours will have the bunk and a single bed. And you will be sharing with Maverick and Goose when they return." I start getting really exited. "When are they coming back?" I ask. "midday." "As in like today?" I ask. "Yes Y/N today." "They didn't even last a full day. Why would they cut them now?" I ask. "I don't know Y/N it's just how the government decided to work." "If you have no more questions your dismissed". I stand up and walk out of the room.

Once I'm out of his eye reach I dash through the corridors trying to find Void. He was in the food deck having some breakfast "Void!" I yell running through the door. "Y/N? Are you ok" he asks standing up. I run up to him giving him the biggest hug. "You seem too exited." He says. "Mavericks coming back today!!!" I say. "wait does that mean that I'm going back as well?" He asks. "No your place got shut down and everyone's being moved here!"