the newbies

After he puts me down he grabs my face and kisses me. "Mm" I hear someone. I pull away from Maverick and look at them. "oh shit sorry, This is Y/N callsign Chipper, Y/N this is luke, callsign Charlie. "nice to meet you." I say putting a hand out, he happily shakes it. "Maverick tells me your the best flyers here.". Maverick then puts his arm around my shoulders and pulls me closer. "Yeah that's right." I reply with a smirk.

"hey Void!" I yell signalling him to come over. "oh hey you must be Maverick?" He says. "Yeah I'm Maverick who are you." Mav says. "Maverick calm down, this is Void." I say. "Hi." Maverick says. "Aviators line up." I hear Viper call out. "Chipper come to the front. And stand beside me, with your RIO."

Viper says. As I walk up to the front I signal Fallout to follow quickly behind. As everyone is lined up standing next to their RIO's I only just now realise how many people there are. "This is Y/N callsign Chipper, most of you know her and if you don't you do now. She will be a leader in one of our training groups because we have so many flyers." "Iceman and Slider come to the front." 

I watch Iceman and slider walk up and stands beside me. "These two will be leading the other training groups." He says. "Now there will be four aircrafts in each group including the leaders. Iceman on your team you will have Hollywood and his RIO Wolfman, Charlie and his RIO Widow, Bullet and his RIO Camo." "Chipper, on your team you will have Maverick and his RIO Goose, Hawk and his RIO Void, Sage and his RIO Mad Dog.