me and you?

"okay Maverick and Goose, your up first." I say turning my aircraft into a tight dive. "Good luck princess." Mav says, over the mics. "She doesn't need luck." Hawk says. As I see Maverick and gooses aircraft above me I decide to take this as my chance and come up close behind. "boo" I say getting missile lock on them. "how was that so easy?" Fallout says. "I let her have it." Maverick winks at me. "Sure sure" Void adds in. "alright Hawk and Void your turn." I say. As I watch the aircraft go into a tight dive. "Sage and Maverick head back to the carrier please." I say. "What about Hawk?" I hear mav say. "I'm gonna get missile lock on him first." "You can try baby" Hawk adds. "Oh shit" fallout screams as I pull my aircraft into a tight dive. After multiple twists and turns in the air I end up next to him. he goes into a tight dive and I end up following him down. At this point we are going around it circles heading down to the ground. "Cmon princess pull up." He says. "no way." I say. I know I'll be able to control my aircraft after I pull up, we reached 5000 ft, and Hawk looked pretty concerned. 4000, 3000, 2000. As we hit 1500 Hawk pulled his aircraft up, I did the same. After losing all the adrenaline I looked around seeing Hawk right infront of me. "gotcha" I say. Getting missile lock on him. "Fuck!" I hear him yell. "alright head back."

As we land i see Hawk climb out of his aircraft and head to the change rooms.  I walk over to Void who's checking out his aircraft. "hey Void, you okay?" I ask. "yeah I'm fine." He doesn't make any eye contact. "I need to sort him out don't I?" "He's going crazy. I don't want to die up there!" He says. "okay Void just breath, I won't let anything happen to you?" I say giving him a hug. "I'll talk to him." I say letting go. Void grabs his helmet and walks to the change rooms.

"hey Y/N". I turn to see Goose. "hey goose what's up." "don't get pissed but me and Maverick got moved into another room, I don't know who your with but I know it's not us." oh fuck. I think to myself. Who could I be with?