Chapter 25 - I Love You.

-Torii's POV-

"...I don't know. " I sit up and look around.

"If you don't want to. You don't have to. I don't wanna pressure you into anything " Nate says looking straight at me, seemingly reading my mind.

"Yeah I think ill pass and stick to weed" I bite my lip earning an incoherent mumble from Gilinsky.

"alright cool. Well here" He passes me the joint and I take a hit.

We sit here talking and smoking for a bit until we decide to go back downstairs.

Sammy led the way and I trailed behind Johnson and Nate, with Gilinsky right behind me. I felt like I had body guards as I descended the stair case. I laughed to myself at the thought and apparently caught Gilinsky's attention.

"You okay?" He smiled.

"Yeah im good. Just thought of something "

"You gonna tell me what it was?" He chuckles.

"I was just thinking that you guys look like my body guards right now " I laugh again. He joins in and nods, agreeing with me.

"Actually Wes texted me earlier asking me to look out for you "

"He what?" I was surprised. I didn't know if I should be saying 'aww he's so sweet' or 'what the hell? Does he not trust me?'

"Yeah he knows how sketchy people are at these parties so he wants to make sure nothing happens to you " My mind is set at ease deciding that it was a sweet gesture. "come on" I followed him into the kitchen.

I sat up on the counter while Jack made me a drink. He handed me a cup filled all the way up with red liquid.

"What is it?"

"Hawaiian punch and Malibu " I smiled taking a drink. We talked a bit before he decided he wanted to dance and dragged me along with him. After a few songs, we went back for more drinks. Once we refilled our cups, he pulled me through the crowd of people dancing to another room where people were just sitting around. We took a seat on the couch and he introduced me to some people. Kenny Holland, Stella Hudgens, Alli Simpson, and some other people I couldn't even begin to remember. We talked and just chilled out listening to the music, occasionally getting up for refills, before I decided to go home. I stood up only to get dizzy and sit back down.

"Woah. Where are you going?" Jack asked slightly laughing.

"I should get home" I slurred in response.

"Nah I can't let you drive." he shook his head.

"Why? Im fine. " I smiled trying to stand up only to be pulled back once more.

"Are you kidding? You're high out of your mind and you've been drinking "

"Nah im fine " I waved him off.

"You can just stay here and drive home in the morning. " I knew I lost the fight so I just shrugged and leaned back.

The rest of the night went by in a blur and before I knew it, i was waking up in an unfamiliar bed.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself as I looked around the room. I repeated it over and over again as I got out of the bed and tried to recover what happened. I walked around to the front of the bed to find my shoes but instead I was met by a sleeping Gilinsky on the floor. I sighed in relief as I remembered that I was too wasted to drive home so Jack made me stay and he let me sleep in his bed while he took the floor. I scanned the room, finding my shoes and jacket by the door. I slung my jacket over my arm and took my shoes in my hand as I walked out of the room. The hallway was quiet but once I started coming down the stairs I could hear talking. I entered the living room to see that it was surprisingly clean. I wandered into the kitchen to see Jack J and Nate.